Looking for a story to make into a webtoon

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I think that my story, "The Supernatural Case of an Accidental Time Traver" could fit the bill. If you wanted to check it out. I'm currently working on the 3rd draft of it though so it's a lot better than the copy in my signature. I also have some character designs of a few of the characters.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I think that my story, "The Supernatural Case of an Accidental Time Traver" could fit the bill. If you wanted to check it out. I'm currently working on the 3rd draft of it though so it's a lot better than the copy in my signature. I also have some character designs of a few of the characters.
coming in clutch with that self-advertisement, Paul.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
it can be anything really just make sure it’s fantasy/scifi/action and has some gore
Oh, my novel has all three fantasy/science-fiction/action and lots of gore. :blob_joy:

I would love if mine is chosen, but I understand if there is something else out there better than mine, there are a lot of great authors here!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
it can be anything really just make sure it’s fantasy/scifi/action and has some gore
Too bad Ai-chan's stories are far from finished.

Anyway, before you get into any commitments, Ai-chan would suggest that you and the author you partner with decide on the particulars of the partnerships, such as regarding copyrights, royalties (if any), share of royalties/credits (regardless of the project making money), and any additional rights afforded to both sides (author and artist).

You need to get this out of the way from the start as partnership disputes get ugly very quickly.

Acezhere

Oh, my novel has all three fantasy/science-fiction/action and lots of gore. :blob_joy:

I would love if mine is chosen, but I understand if there is something else out there better than mine, there are a lot of great authors here!

This is really good, dm me

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Well, as always I also propose my novel, although it is quite long and I am still writing it.

It has absolutely everything, action, romance, comedy, battles, cruel moments of the war, science fiction, fantasy, different worlds. Moments of a slice of live, large-scale battles in major cities, ghosts, supernatural creatures, robots.

At least despite that, no one has complained about the setting yet and they mention that it is interesting.

But as mentioned above, collaboration and rights must be made quite clear.

expentio

I have a "slime girl" in a fantasy world who dissolves people (not necessarily quickly or in one piece). Is that enough gore?
Though, I'm sure there are many better options.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
How much gore do you need? Can smut count as gore?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Then I humbly offer my fanfic for consideration: