Looking for a story to make into a webtoon

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
HKN is rather "Heavy" Fantasy, although I am currently doing a complete rewrite. However, before I agree to anything, I would like to see a sample of your art first. I don't like putting my name on any project without making sure that the final product will be of quality. If you are looking for HEAVY gore, I have Tales From The Trenches. It ranges from comedy to a rather intense and tragic tale of duty beyond death. It's base on 40k, death Korps of Krieg.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to sacrifice in the name of the god-emperor.

Delta-228 gives it two shovels WAY up.

Acezhere

HKN is rather "Heavy" Fantasy, although I am currently doing a complete rewrite. However, before I agree to anything, I would like to see a sample of your art first. I don't like putting my name on any project without making sure that the final product will be of quality. If you are looking for HEAVY gore, I have Tales From The Trenches. It ranges from comedy to a rather intense and tragic tale of duty beyond death. It's base on 40k, death Korps of Krieg.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to sacrifice in the name of the god-emperor.

Delta-228 gives it two shovels WAY up.
I don’t know if my arts good enough for you, but I’m trying to improve:) I’ll check it out

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I don’t know if my arts good enough for you, but I’m trying to improve:) I’ll check it out
Don't take it personal.

I wrote a book called Trees of Fantasy. I researched real world trees and legends around trees and wrote a in depth book that was very lore heavy on TREES. Then I wrote it up with small little powers/adventures based around said trees for d20 3.0/3.5. My goal was to make a collection of different trees that you could have in your campaign so that you could have forests that were not "GENERIC MAPLE" or "GENERIC PINE". I especially loved the stories around a tree that grows only in Australia called "THE WIDOW MAKER"

Yes. There is indeed a tree in Australia that kills a DOUBLE DIGIT number of victims EVERY YEAR.

In the land down under EVERYTHING tries to kill you. (True RL shit, BTW)

Then... I sold it to Bardic Press and they bought the rights to it and, I made the mistake of including the right to include my name. Ever since that my real name is attached to the ABSOLUTE BUTCHERY that they did to my book. The only parts anyone liked in it were the parts where the editor didn't change what I wrote. The critics absolutely tore my book apart and I cannot blame them.

But how do you explain, "It might have my name, but that's not my book".

That's how I became a ghost writer. I wasn't good enough to demand final say in how my books were published, so I just wrote them, sold them, and said, "You can buy the book, but you can't use my name, unless I get final say on what is published." I maintained that policy to this day. I will never allow my name to be put on trash again.

So if you wish to discuss a project, have something in particular in mind, or wanted to start something from scratch, I'm good with that. I'd just like to see your art style so I know you don't draw like me (I simply cannot draw a straight line to save my life. I have a good eye for art, but I no longer can draw.) And I would also make it clear that any writing that you use of mine, I get final say on its final form before publication. I will not have my name put on anything that I'm not proud of.

Unless you wish to purchase a script, then I'm usually 6 cents a word. Once you buy it, it's all yours. I will never reuse that story or even admit that I worked for you. You cannot use my name on your product, but then again, you get to claim it is all yours without any fear of me ever telling anyone I ghost wrote for you.

After all, if you are a ghost writer and start telling people what you ghost wrote, you do NOT get repeat business.

But if we're partners, I don't expect to be paid. I've reached a stage in my life where I write more for the enjoyment of making good art than any financial reward. That said, I expect the final product to meet my standards of excellence before I will allow my name to be on it. My reputation is what is important to me.

Acezhere

Well, as always I also propose my novel, although it is quite long and I am still writing it.

It has absolutely everything, action, romance, comedy, battles, cruel moments of the war, science fiction, fantasy, different worlds. Moments of a slice of live, large-scale battles in major cities, ghosts, supernatural creatures, robots.

At least despite that, no one has complained about the setting yet and they mention that it is interesting.

But as mentioned above, collaboration and rights must be made quite clear.
What’s it called and what’s it about…?

Acezhere

give samples of your art
7B34104F-B648-4C90-B147-75746AEB07C9.png

Aza.Iva

it can be anything really just make sure it’s fantasy/scifi/action and has some gore
I guess I'm a bit late in here. I've got a short story, really wanna turn it into webtoon, but no time to do it myself *cryOutLoud* Mine's a bit of everything: gore, scifi, serial killer, psycho, gang, manipulations and so on. You're free to check

Acezhere

I guess I'm a bit late in here. I've got a short story, really wanna turn it into webtoon, but no time to do it myself *cryOutLoud* Mine's a bit of everything: gore, scifi, serial killer, psycho, gang, manipulations and so on. You're free to check
Dm me the short story! :)

Acezhere

I messaged someone (not on this site) asking them if I could make their work into a comic. They were extremely nice about it at first and even wrote chapters dedicated to me. Later on though they stopped mentioning me and one day they completely denied me ever asking them to make a comic for them. They decided they changed their mind because “I only asked to make fanart” which wasn’t true. They showed me their art and said they wanted to make their own webcomic, and their art was FUGLY. Sorry to this person, but they were HELLA rude to me-
I messaged someone (not on this site) asking them if I could make their work into a comic. They were extremely nice about it at first and even wrote chapters dedicated to me. Later on though they stopped mentioning me and one day they completely denied me ever asking them to make a comic for them. They decided they changed their mind because “I only asked to make fanart” which wasn’t true. They showed me their art and said they wanted to make their own webcomic, and their art was FUGLY. Sorry to this person, but they were HELLA rude to me-
Then they said THEY were the victim and they only wanted to be “independent” 🙄. It just seemed really selfish, I don’t know why people treat me like this 🤷‍♀️

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0

Then they said THEY were the victim and they only wanted to be “independent” 🙄. It just seemed really selfish, I don’t know why people treat me like this 🤷‍♀️
Some people just don't appreciate the effort others do for them. Karma will get to them, no doubt on that :blob_uwu:

Vladarius

Tis but a scratch. Tis but a flesh wound.
I don't have one yet. I was just curious about the full body pose xD