Looking for a sugar!

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Yes, you read that right.

I'm looking for someone who will pay my bills, buy me stuff and spoil me.
I'm a bad author, I don't make nearly enough money to cover for my extensive list of clothes, cars and accessories.
Please sponsor me daddy!!!!

Of course, I'm not a slut nor a gp. You WILL get special treatment, like shout outs, hugs and maybe, just maybe, foot pics. But don't expect me to take my clothes off or make a character off of you just for the fact that you are giving me all that money. Don't be silly.

Love you hun <3
I take payments through Patreon, Paypal, SubStar, ko-fi and...

yes, you heard it here first

OnlyFans
(Verification required. Crap, I hate their fucking process. Sent my passport 5 times already.)

Love you all, please consider reading one of my shitty ass stories while you're at it.

I also Edit and Proof-read.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'll pay you a dollar for a one-star review on both of my stories. You have to promise not to reveal my legal name, though.
Send me your PayPal address through private message!

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
I'll pay you a dollar for a one-star review on both of my stories. You have to promise not to reveal my legal name, though.
Send me your PayPal address through private message!
Done, darling.

Interesting to say the least. I'll be sure to take a look at your ''shitty ass stories''. Good luck on finding your sugar papa DarkGodEM!
Thx for the effort

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
pay me instead and i'll write @DarkGodEM into whatever weird sex scene you want. $3, only $3, anything you want. Gender-bender, BL, incest, the scene is yours to command! Do you want him gangbanged by a bunch of angry orcs? Do you want him raped by his yandere sister, or brother--or both?! Would you like him to take pieces of Wonderbread and fuck a PB&J sandwich? 3$, any details you want! You can design the characters! The setting! Customize to your heart's desire and watch me bring it to life!

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
pay me instead and i'll write @DarkGodEM into whatever weird sex scene you want. $3, only $3, anything you want. Gender-bender, BL, incest, the scene is yours to command! Do you want him gangbanged by a bunch of angry orcs? Do you want him raped by his yandere sister, or brother--or both?! Would you like him to take pieces of Wonderbread and fuck a PB&J sandwich? 3$, any details you want! You can design the characters! The setting! Customize to your heart's desire and watch me bring it to life!

Why do I feel compelled to pay for this shit?

K5Rakitan

I . . . yes! Do one with Joan! You've gotta read through at least Chapter 21 to get a feel for her as a character, though. Send me PayPal address through private message, and keep my legal name secret.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I . . . yes! Do one with Joan! You've gotta read through at least Chapter 21 to get a feel for her as a character, though. Send me PayPal address through private message, and keep my legal name secret.
:blob_dizzy: Wait...what? do you really want me to read 21 chapters of something? ...To make a proper erotica of the character? I mean $3 is $3 but what story is she even from?

K5Rakitan

:blob_dizzy: Wait...what? do you really want me to read 21 chapters of something? ...To make a proper erotica of the character? I mean $3 is $3 but what story is she even from?
Kaiba's Prostitute, first link in my signature!
And please post it as a short story on Scribble Hub with a link to Kaiba's Prostitute, and please remind everyone to give me one star 😇

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
And please post it as a short story on Scribble Hub with a link to Kaiba's Prostitute, and please remind everyone to give me one star 😇
....i'll let you know once im done reading it. 3$ IS 3$.
Tho i almost fill like a prostitute myself now. Well, i guess i always was a slut
huh? but wait isnt this already a smut story? Sis, are you tryna make me write your story for you?!
You make your own sex scenes! :blob_hmph:

H0LL0W

Oh my god, Kaiba's prostitute.
I heard about that story yesterday.
Someone told me that it was controversial not because of the polyamory.
But because it was Yu-gi-oh.

Like...what???

K5Rakitan

....i'll let you know once im done reading it. 3$ IS 3$.
Tho i almost fill like a prostitute myself now. Well, i guess i always was a slut

huh? but wait isnt this already a smut story? Sis, are you tryna make me write your story for you?!
You make your own sex scenes! :blob_hmph:
Me love you long time!
Oh my god, Kaiba's prostitute.
I heard about that story yesterday.
Someone told me that it was controversial not because of the polyamory.
But because it was Yu-gi-oh.

Like...what???
Haha! A lot of Yu-gi-oh! fans will only read the gay ships.

H0LL0W

Haha! A lot of Yu-gi-oh! fans will only read the gay ships.
That makes no sense, but whatever floats people's boats
Also the request for 1 star reviews now helps me understand your signature. Why only 1 star reviews? People in the reviews enjoyed it and were upset to give it one stars at the same time.

K5Rakitan

That makes no sense, but whatever floats people's boats
Also the request for 1 star reviews now helps me understand your signature. Why only 1 star reviews? People in the reviews enjoyed it and were upset to give it one stars at the same time.
The first several ratings I got were 1-star ratings, so I said, "Fuck tha police!" I figured that if all the people who loved it gave it five stars, the best I could do was three stars. It's better to stand out for having the lowest rating than to wind up somewhere in the middle.

Surfing_Cipher

SCIENCE SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE MY GOD