Recommendations Looking for age gap romance web\light novels to read.

SailusGebel

I'm looking for romance novels where lovers have an age gap of more than 3 years. Male MC should be younger, female love interest older. No BL, GL, or GB. I don't care if it's smut or not, and I don't care if it's a harem or not. However, if it is a harem, the main love interest should be the one who has an age gap with MC. If anyone can recommend something like this, I will be thankful and give you a cookie.

If you self-promote and I don't like your story, yet it fits the criteria, I will rate it five-star. If it doesn't fit the criteria, you will get one-star(five-star in your case, K5).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

I wanted to self-promote my story, but then, I saw this:

If you self-promote and I don't like your story, yet it fits the criteria, I will rate it five-star. If it doesn't fit the criteria, you will get one-star(five-star in your case, K5).

I'm a coward. My apologies.

Edit: And no, it's not my isekai novel.

D

Deleted member 54065

:blob_hmm_two: Is it an age-gap romance with a male MC?
It's supposed to be. Though, it's still in its first volume, so kinda like an introduction to their relationship.

And if you're asking how wide? Reeeeaaaaallly wide gap.

Anyways, I'll cut to the chase.

Please be kind to me. :blobrofl: :blobrofl: :blobrofl:

SailusGebel

It's supposed to be. Though, it's still in its first volume, so kinda like an introduction to their relationship.

And if you're asking how wide? Reeeeaaaaallly wide gap.

Anyways, I'll cut to the chase.

Please be kind to me. :blobrofl: :blobrofl: :blobrofl:
Because of your replies, I've remembered the most important criteria I forgot to mention. As for your story, I will read it later and rate it 5 stars as a thank you for reminding me.

D

Deleted member 54065

Because of your replies, I've remembered the most important criteria I forgot to mention. As for your story, I will read it later and rate it 5 stars as a thank you for reminding me.
Ah, I just need to know if the story is good (in any aspect you think of), since that story is kinda special to me. While I ask that you don't rate it, I also implore you to just be honest with your feedback (if you have any).

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I know two good manga like that, but no novels per se. If you're interested: sister of the woods with a thousand young and the story of an onee-san who wanted to raise a high-school boy.

SailusGebel

Ah, I just need to know if the story is good (in any aspect you think of), since that story is kinda special to me. While I ask that you don't rate it, I also implore you to just be honest with your feedback (if you have any).
I will tell you my opinion, but it will take some time. And don't worry; I know you don't need criticism or feedback. I will only tell my honest and subjective opinion and maybe mention typos if I find them. And by the way, I WILL rate it five-star whether you like it or not! :blob_upset:

Currently reading.
It has GB and MC is female so I won't read it, but thank you for taking your time.
I know two good manga like that, but no novels per se. If you're interested: sister of the woods with a thousand young and the story of an onee-san who wanted to raise a high-school boy.
Unfortunately, I've read both.

D

Deleted member 54065

I will tell you my opinion, but it will take some time. And don't worry; I know you don't need criticism or feedback. I will only tell my honest and subjective opinion and maybe mention typos if I find them. And by the way, I WILL rate it five-star whether you like it or not! :blob_upset:

It has GB and MC is female so I won't read it, but thank you for taking your time.

Unfortunately, I've read both.
Merci beaucoup, tovarisch!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Cultivation novels not your thing right? Age gap is thousands of years there.

SailusGebel

Cultivation novels not your thing right? Age gap is thousands of years there.
Though I haven't read much, there are a lot of problems with cultivation novels. The biggest problem is that the main love interest is almost always of the same age or younger in cultivation novels. It's not what I'm looking for. However, as I said, I haven't read much, so if you have any recommendations that suit the criteria, I will be thankful.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)

Please, I Really Didn’t Want To Fall in Love With My Master​

melchi

What is a custom title?
The MC and the vampire in Arifureta have a big age gap. Though it does turn into harem. I don't know if you've read that.

I think in failure frame the MC is much younger than the love interest too though the amount of romance scenes in that is even smaller than arifurita.

xxxHolic is sorta that way, I don't know if yuko is a love interest but she comes across as much older than kimihiro.

I'm looking for romance novels where lovers have an age gap of more than 3 years. Male MC should be younger, female love interest older. No BL, GL, or GB. I don't care if it's smut or not, and I don't care if it's a harem or not. However, if it is a harem, the main love interest should be the one who has an age gap with MC. If anyone can recommend something like this, I will be thankful and give you a cookie.

Age gap?🤔😏

SailusGebel

The MC and the vampire in Arifureta have a big age gap. Though it does turn into harem. I don't know if you've read that.

I think in failure frame the MC is much younger than the love interest too though the amount of romance scenes in that is even smaller than arifurita.

xxxHolic is sorta that way, I don't know if yuko is a love interest but she comes across as much older than kimihiro.
I've read both Arifureta and Failure Frame. Though it fits the criteria, it's not what I'm looking for. About xxxHolic, I know it's a good manga, but I don't think there is any romance there. At least everywhere I've looked stated that it had no romance. Thank you for taking your time, have a cookie. :blob_cookie: