Recommendations Looking for age gap romance web\light novels to read.

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Sword Art Online. 😈

Asuna's 1 year older than Kirito.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Reverse age gap can give a bunch of results though I have no idea if any of them are good.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
The MC and the vampire in Arifureta have a big age gap. Though it does turn into harem. I don't know if you've read that.
If you can handle Arirureta without cringing so hard your face is permanently stuck in a grimace you are stronger than me. That shit has more edge than Surviving Edged Weapons.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Oh I quit it after they got back to the capital. When it switched to battling the gods I was meh

matalayudasleazy

The Case of Being Loved by a Heart-broken Older Woman. Mild tragedy, since there's the display of Suicide acted in the first chapter, but it'll be better when you get through with it. It's wholesome, It's romantic, It's... thrilling. It's neither available on SH nor RR.
It's in a place for works abridged between paywall, named : Zetro Translation. Like the name suggests, most of the works there are translations from JP to EN, so that's why.
The most trending ones over there are ones that include : Romance, Yandere, and Age Gap (especially older woman, FTW).
Thing is, you either got to wait for the locked chapters to be unlocked, or buy some coins or whatever to unlock them (It's just Webnovel lite... God's Sake)

SailusGebel

The Case of Being Loved by a Heart-broken Older Woman. It's neither available on SH nor RR.
In a place for works abridged between paywall, named : Zetro Translation. Like the name suggests, most of the works there are translations from JP to EN, so that's why.
The most trending ones over there are ones that include : Romance, Yandere, and Age Gap (especially older woman, kek).
Thing is, you either got to wait for the locked chapters to be unlocked, or buy some coins or whatever to unlock them (It's just Webnovel lite... God's Sake)
:blob_aww: Thank you!