Recommendations Looking for an army building story, God Protagonist or Kingdom Building

undead282

Hello boys & girls, I am Looking for an army building story, God Protagonist or Kingdom Building. thx you all:s_smile:

LostinMovement

I think this would fit the bill, army building first and later fief building. It is non-harem (the MC loves one person) and is quite pleasant to read.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-am-the-monarch/

Sypnosis :

Roan, ran away 20 years ago from his rural village in the aim of becoming a Great General. However, all he got 20 years later was just a handful of money and the lowly position of squad commander of the First Legion’s.

In the end, he became a cold corpse in the battlefield… but somehow, he came back in the past.

“Alright. This time, I won’t become a Great General but a Monarch.”

His previous life’s aim was becoming a Great General, but, he only became a spearman squad commander.

This time, his life’s aim is becoming the Monarch.

“Then I guess I’d become at least a General, right?”

Last edited:

Totallyrandom

Jolliapplegirl

You could try Goblin Kingdom, it's super coolio. It features goblins (obviously) with an awesome protag that has actual flaws, so he's not super OP. Not sure about romance but where I am, he has only one love interest.

Summary:
With a hideous visage, they came to be known as goblins.

Hunted day after day, trampled, and crushed, these creatures lived with no other lot than to be killed.

But all that changed when the king was born.