Looking for Artist Looking for an artist that can draw a simple thing!

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Hey uhh... I don't know if this is appropriate, but I need some help. Haa... This is awkward.

I've tried doing art or digital art, but sadly I don't really have the talent for it. I need just a simple drawing of a silver crown in a dark room with a light shining down on it.

Now sadly, I can't really pay for it since I'm still a grade schooler that's hiding this type of hobby from my family. I really don't like asking for free stuff like this, so I guess this will just be a one time thing. Haa... This is really awkward. I'm really sorry.

Something you could always try is looking through stock photos. And why are you self conscious about hiding this hobby?

Sylverius

Something you could always try is looking through stock photos. And why are you self conscious about hiding this hobby?
They always try to force me back into studying. Well, it's kinda reasonable since I'm still a grade schooler.

They always try to force me back into studying. Well, it's kinda reasonable since I'm still a grade schooler.
When you mean grade school, you are counting high school right? Not to be intrusive, but this may not be the best site for you if you're younger than that.

D

Deleted member 29316

COM - King (100 px).jpg

Banner King.jpg

Hope you liked it.

Sylverius

I didn't want to message here again because the more I type in here, the more I feel guilty, but I just felt like I need to type here or at most, thank @HansTrondheim for making the picture for me. I don't want to sound rude, or greedy, it makes me feel guilty and irresponsible at the same time while still being limited. I apologize, but my feedback about the drawing when I first saw it was that it broke my expectations, both banner and cover. Thank you for being bothered, and I'm sorry for being selfish.
When you mean grade school, you are counting high school right? Not to be intrusive, but this may not be the best site for you if you're younger than that.
No no, it's okay. I don't want to show my age, but let's just say I'm a minority. I'm young, but I know many things adults already know.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
I didn't want to message here again because the more I type in here, the more I feel guilty, but I just felt like I need to type here or at most, thank @HansTrondheim for making the picture for me. I don't want to sound rude, or greedy, it makes me feel guilty and irresponsible at the same time while still being limited. I apologize, but my feedback about the drawing when I first saw it was that it broke my expectations, both banner and cover. Thank you for being bothered, and I'm sorry for being selfish.

No no, it's okay. I don't want to show my age, but let's just say I'm a minority. I'm young, but I know many things adults already know.
Theres a difference between knowing and comprehending. :blob_hmm:

Sylverius

Theres a difference between knowing and comprehending. :blob_hmm:
1613560263803.png

All kidding aside, let's just say I know and understand what hardships the adults are facing as well as what children these days are also facing. I live in Asia, so it's pretty strict here and I was forced to understand both sides. I can't comprehend what they're reading in college though, all I know is that people cry in college.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
View attachment 6369

All kidding aside, let's just say I know and understand what hardships the adults are facing as well as what children these days are also facing. I live in Asia, so it's pretty strict here and I was forced to understand both sides. I can't comprehend what they're reading in college though, all I know is that people cry in college.
Its not the same, you’ll understand when your are older, through expierience and many days, months and years of thinking.

what im basically saying is, you may know things that adults do but you dont understand them in the same way most adults do. Also becareful with this because some people(adults or older peers) could take advantage of this trait of yours and will try and manipulate you, your own ego can work against you, this is through my own experience from growing up and meeting all sorts of people.

Sylverius

Its not the same, you’ll understand when your are older, through expierience and many days, months and years of thinking.

what im basically saying is, you may know things that adults do but you dont understand them in the same way most adults do. Also becareful with this because some people(adults or older peers) could take advantage of this trait of yours and will try and manipulate you, your own ego can work against you, this is through my own experience from growing up and meeting all sorts of people.
Your warnings... Okay, I'll take them to heart.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
@HansTrondheim is now on hiatus, OOF. He can't make adjustments to his drawing at the moment.

I just hope he don't take offense for me giving a drawing after he drew one... I didn't mention him right?

Well @Sylphias is this ok? Appreciate it if you rate it since I drew this for practice...
Untitled18_20210217214714.png

Yea it's a dragon crown, I was just affected from reading your story and your 'silver dragon etc' guy...

Sylverius

@HansTrondheim is now on hiatus, OOF. He can't make adjustments to his drawing at the moment.

I just hope he don't take offense for me giving a drawing after he drew one... I didn't mention him right?

Well @Sylphias is this ok? Appreciate it if you rate it since I drew this for practice...
View attachment 6371
Yea it's a dragon crown, I was just affected from reading your story and your 'silver dragon etc' guy...
Now that... THAT is a crown. I love how you paid attention to the details of both the head of the front dragon as well wings of the dragon on the top. Very well done.

Is it okay if I use this one as a cover for the future? I do plan something like either a season 2 or a side story.

Sylverius

Now that... THAT is a crown. I love how you paid attention to the details of both the head of the front dragon as well wings of the dragon on the top. Very well done.

Is it okay if I use this one as a cover for the future? I do plan something like either a season 2 or a side story.
The reason as to why I also like the crown @HansTrondheim drew was because of how the blankness and isolation fit in for the MC Kuro (oops spoiler).

For that crown, it'll be known why I liked that crown as well, but let's just say that it has coincidentally lined up with my plot of the story.

As for the rating... I'll be giving it an honest opinion of 2/3. In all honesty, I could see your art become better and better. I look forward to seeing your happiness once you've mastered drawing in your own style. Like in my post in one forum, take it at your own pace. If you're tired or burned out, take a break. Good luck out there!