Looking for an artist to do cover for my novel but I am broke so I can't pay (Free)

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Ooooh now I'm curious, what did you mean? :blob_hide: Do you mean Karens who demand for free cosplays lol :blob_happy: Especially those who join cosplay groups, I've met some! They're wild! I told one to sew it herself because "it's easy" she said hahahahaha the look on da face

then I got booted from the group for being a bitch :blob_shade: Edit: and deactivated my Facebook. Good timesss
Yes. c: Those type of people. It is only easy because they aren't doing it. xP

EternalSunset0

Aaaaahhh no way, it's old and ugly!!!! But I might do a new version sometime. :blob_aww: I like her hair and I'm super sure she will look good with more modern prints. What I liked about Bleach splash pages is that they actually look like fashion magazine spreads!

Yeah, is there a reason why "weaker" girls are hated?? I mean everyone has strengths and weaknesses. There are all sorts of people who make up a team...
We're getting quite off-topic here already :blobrofl:

And I'm not even sure if this applies, so don't hold my word for it, but I feel that a lot of anime fans back then just want action girls. They don't seem to like those who are instead strong elsewhere like their convictions or loyalty. I feel like the community back then leaned a lot more towards the tomboyish action girls (in Bleach, probably Yoruichi) instead of the Yamato Nadeshiko trope. I don't feel the latter is as well-received in Western regions. At least compared to us in Asia.

I feel the trend still kinda holds true these days (?) where it has evolved into the "anti-sex appeal" or "women empowerment" or whatever terms Western Twitter has floating around, so I'm not so sure if the sentiment still holds in the anime communities. Not sure, since I really stopped caring because I've grown desensitized since most stuff I like will have detractors related to how they think the writer treats female characters anyway.

Then again, being an Oriental guy myself, I guess I also have my biases since the Nadeshiko trope seems to specifically appeal to my kind.

Mr.Grey-Cat

so I see this thread, and I upload. done

e31867861933392db3e51326aa889a4.jpg

now here is a gift from me to you, and by the way, I own nothing, okay? this belongs to its rightful owner, or owners in this case, but anyway, I just did some photoshoping, nothing much

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
so I see this thread, and I upload. done

View attachment 10185

now here is a gift from me to you, and by the way, I own nothing, okay? this belongs to its rightful owner, or owners in this case, but anyway, I just did some photoshoping, nothing much
it took me quite a while to recognize the black being :blobrofl: