Looking for an editor for my LitRPG

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Hello, I'm looking for an editor for my story, 'The Sovereign Gamer'. Its a blend of LitRPG, Isekai and a lot of kingdom building early on that shifts to focus on adventure and the military as the kingdom advances. I'm looking for someone critical that can help me improve the quality of the story, by telling me what they think works and doesn't work. Anyone with a love for the LitRPG genre and the other above mentioned genres would be ideal. My aim is to release at least 3 chapters a week. Again, Id like to make it clear that I'm looking for consistent feedback on the plot, dialogue, structure, style, and other more subjective aspects of the story, not spelling and grammar.

Thank you for your consideration,
Lloyd

Last edited:

YukiTheGhost

I can be your editor. I’ve always wanted to tell people my true opinion and exactly what I think about their story and I have an interest in LitRPG.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I can be your editor. I’ve always wanted to tell people my true opinion and exactly what I think about their story and I have an interest in LitRPG.
I forgot to include it is also an isekai

CrazyGrimReaper

I also don't mind sinking some time into doing this. I wouldn't mind also being an editor and helping out!

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Even better!
I also don't mind sinking some time into doing this. I wouldn't mind also being an editor and helping out!
I can send a copy of chapter one for you to mark up later 😄
Is my story if you want to read it before hand. But id rather you gave me feedback on the document itself in red text.

DurinTorde

Is my story if you want to read it before hand. But id rather you gave me feedback on the document itself in red text.
Im willing to help aswell, though with my work, i can only do one or 2 a week - obviously i plan on doing it for fun, if i might be acceptable, im more then willing to give it a shot

YukiTheGhost

I forgot to include it is also an isekai

Okay :)

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Im willing to help aswell, though with my work, i can only do one or 2 a week - obviously i plan on doing it for fun, if i might be acceptable, im more then willing to give it a shot
Thanks, I'm always willing to listen to extra opinions on my writing.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
I Edit but not sure whether you're searching for a professional editing or just friendly help.
If you don't want line editing, and just editorial suggestion and proofreading I can make you a lighter price.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I Edit but not sure whether you're searching for a professional editing or just friendly help.
If you don't want line editing, and just editorial suggestion and proofreading I can make you a lighter price.
just friendly help