Lloyd

Professional Writer

D

Deleted member 45782

Author Name: RandomThoughtd
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Manga/Anime
Story: In Plain Sight
Request: I'm looking for someone to draw the MC looking over a town from a hill.
MC is male and is wearing fantasy leather armor.
I suggest Pixabay. Fantasy, castle - there's bound to be digital art on Pixabay that fits it, and thats what I like about it - not just photos but also vector graphics and illustrations. Images on Pixabay that users upload are allowed for anyone to use for personal and/or commercial use, with the exception of logos or models in those photos.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I suggest Pixabay. Fantasy, castle - there's bound to be digital art on Pixabay that fits it, and thats what I like about it - not just photos but also vector graphics and illustrations. Images on Pixabay that users upload are allowed for anyone to use for personal and/or commercial use, with the exception of logos or models in those photos.
lmao you were right

Damn, a bit photosmashing and those three pics would be a badass cover

D

Deleted member 45782

lmao you were right
Damn, a bit photosmashing and those three pics would be a badass cover
Yeah. Was my go to once when I tried creating covers for my stories. Its what makes me prefer Pixabay over Unsplash and Pexels which are just photos. Only thing is sometimes you have to check Safe search on Pixabay.

D

Deleted member 45782

remindes me of a character had in mind once; one of its covers thought of would also be looking over something so can't see their face, only their back.
20210731_223842.jpg