Looking for Artist Looking for artist [Free][Closed (changed my mind)]

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
Author Name: RandomThoughtd
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Manga/Anime
Story: In Plain Sight
Request: I'm looking for someone to draw the MC looking over a town from a hill.
MC is male and is wearing fantasy leather armor.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Here you go buddy,

Though seriously, you will find things either of this quality, or something photoshoped.

Asking for a free artist is like asking you to write a complete book for someone, for free..
=_=)

Try stockimages, they do have some pretty things,

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Time is money, as they say. Even sketches cost. An average price of a good quality art of a character with a background is at least 100$. On average, since it can go both ways and depends on style or details. And finding something for free? They do announce practice commissions sometimes so you would have to browse through these and hope you are picked from thousands of people.

You will most likely not receive a reply in a thread like this, but chances are of course not zero. There are a few people on the forum who could potentially be kind enough to work on that if they have some spare time, but you'd be much better going after them personally. Though, I don't remember nicknames. Just that they did things like these in the past.

megu3

Here you go buddy,

Though seriously, you will find things either of this quality, or something photoshoped.

Asking for a free artist is like asking you to write a complete book for someone, for free..
=_=)

Try stockimages, they do have some pretty things,
This doesn't look that bad though.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
fantasy leather armor
:blob_blank: That’s one of the hardest things to draw…

also this thread went down the gutter pretty fast :blob_hmm:
guy with fantasy armor should be fairly easy to find as free stock image, just the face is not visible…

Good luck with finding a cover o/

Phantomofnyx

Sometimes friends or people you know personally will be willing to offer drawing for free, but you're not likely to find strangers with no prior "Good will" towards you just spend massive hours of their time for you.

Most here have suggested stock imaged which also cost money but if you want something more personalised maybe consider trying fiverr ^_^

I understand how it is to not excess money to throw around its the same reason I don't have a cover yet either.
But expecting someone to just spend their time on you for free will rub most the wrong way.