Looking for Artist Looking for Cover Artist and Story Illustrator, along with Graphic Designer (Photoshop)

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Author Name: Wintertime
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Professional Realistic and/or Standard Anime Art Style. Colored. (ex: WLOP, Kawanocy, Illya Kushinov)
Story: Arclight Online, Mythron Chronicles
Request: (What artwork are you requesting): Fantasy 2D, Character/Landscape Drawings.

Other:

Hello! I'm looking for a Cover Artist and Story Illustrator for both of my stories. I'm also looking for a Graphic Designer that's good in Photoshop to make Banners, Signatures, Mesh Cover Art, Provide infographics, etc. If you are good in any of these criteria, then please send me a message via DM, or simply just reply to this thread. Please also send me your portfolio of any works that best define your artistic ability. If you have an Artstation, Deviantart, etc, then that would suffice as well.

I will pay ANY price you desire for your work. Money is not a problem. If I am completely satisfied with your work then you can name me any price that you believe that your artwork is worth; assuming that it's reasonable. I don't have a defined budget, so negotiations are completely up for grabs. Both professional artists and amateur freelancers are welcome, as long as I like your work.

Things that I need:

• 2 Professional Cover Photos, Original. Preferred Art Style listed above.

• 5 Full-body Character Designs, subject to change in the future.

• 2 400x40 Banner Designs, 5 Infographical designs, (Skill Mockup, Player Cards (think DnD), Personality Histogram, Class Graphs, etc. )
If you think you can provide any of these, then please hit me up. You don't need to be proficient in all three categories, I'm just looking for individual artists willing to showcase their work and get paid for it. If you aren't an artist, but you know a person that has open DM's and is willing to do freelance work, then please reply to this thread or message me in general.

Thanks! :blob_evil:

Last edited:

Nihilaine

:unsure: Hmm, if your still looking for an artist then I’m rather free at the moment.

I couldn’t do landscape or the 3rd but I think I can do full body and cover art.

Wlop’s & kawacy’s style are beyond me but I think I can imitate Illya’s style to a certain extent.

Here’s a sample of my attempt lol.

Fullbody sample

I could do standard anime style as well.

For more samples of my art just check the 1st page of my story (its the one on my signature) I have an art account but well...i don’t think I can link it here since it has alot of uhh, -coughr18artcough- so yeah...:blob_happy:

Pricing can be discussed privately once I learn more about the details but my base price is $50 USD.

:blobspearpeek:

Wintertime

King of Nothing
:unsure: Hmm, if your still looking for an artist then I’m rather free at the moment.

I couldn’t do landscape or the 3rd but I think I can do full body and cover art.

Wlop’s & kawacy’s style are beyond me but I think I can imitate Illya’s style to a certain extent.

Here’s a sample of my attempt lol.

Fullbody sample

I could do standard anime style as well.

For more samples of my art just check the 1st page of my story (its the one on my signature) I have an art account but well...i don’t think I can link it here since it has alot of uhh, -coughr18artcough- so yeah...:blob_happy:

Pricing can be discussed privately once I learn more about the details but my base price is $50 USD.

:blobspearpeek:

I've DM'ed you.

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Update:

Cover artist, landscape artist, and character concept design artists have been found; although you are still free to send me a DM. Commissions are not exclusive.

Still looking for Graphical artists for infographic designs and banners.

Thanks ~