Looking for feedback on my sci-fi story (mostly prose and style)

Ken_Raynous

Hi. So far, I'm having a good number of visits and readers, but I only have a few favorites and a couple of ratings. I would like to know if someone can leave me some constructive comments about my novel, especially in the two aspects that I mentioned in the title. Being a non-native English speaker, these are the aspects in which I have the most doubts, so any kind of feedback on it would be very much appreciated.

Here is the link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/23208/ergon-v/

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
You have a lot of quotes that are not attributed to characters: "You should leave town." vs. johnny grumpily growled, "You should leave town." That can be confusing when you have back and forth conversations.

Also, you do have a few weird misplaced words here and there, just do a quick edit pass and you'll be able to correct those. I do that a lot when I write, because I think faster than I type, so occasionally I'll forget a word or skip an important thought because I lost my place while typing. Overall, I found your writing to be on point. The story had a good flow to it. Just do a couple of editing passes.

Reactions: ars