Looking For Female Sadistic Mc Book

lilmart210

Alright, i'm looking for a book i read atleast a year ago and forgot the name of. The book goes a little something like this,

The mc is a female lady who is the last of her race, the book starts off with a couple of people but the other last person finally desides they are tired of living and dies. The idea of the book is that this race of people conquered the universe but retreated one day back to 'earth', they are biologically immortal and with the aid of advanced technology, they can pretty much do whatever they want.

The mc is pretty much doesn't leave the island she is confined on as she watched the world around her evolve with worm like things in the air. People try to visit her for various reasons, she doesn't save any that might try to and they normally die because of that.

This is pretty much all that i remember. and the mc was very evil.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
"They call me god as well as satan" is I think the name? Pretty good and is already finished. Probably in my top 10 list.

lilmart210

nah that is not the right one. I like that one too but that was a main character who was very very unfortunate. This girl was not that, she caused others to be unfortunate including one scene where she goes completely phsychotic, and baths in blood of someone she kills.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
nah that is not the right one. I like that one too but that was a main character who was very very unfortunate. This girl was not that, she caused others to be unfortunate including one scene where she goes completely phsychotic, and baths in blood of someone she kills.
I'm pretty sure it was "she was both called god, as well as satan." (Just realised that I typed the wrong title in my first message)
The chapter where she baths in her blood is chapter 22. If it's still not these then I don't know anymore.

lilmart210

Your right! I was cofusing that one with I am both god and the devil. thanks