Looking for good stories to license

Sunrhae

Heya Beautiful people of the internet,

I've been away from SH for a long time now and I'm a bit out of touch with good reads. You see, the site I work for is going to launch an original author section soon and I'm in charge of head-hunting good stories. I've already contacted one but I feel like I need some recommendations.

I'm the Chief Content Officier at WordExcerpt. I'm in charge of Original Authors, Adaptation and Art Dept. You guys are welcome to visit our website and our Twitter or my own (I'm not really active on it lately)

You rather you contact me here on the forum or on SH for this phase.

We offer exclusive contracts, no minimum guarantee, 25% of net profit, contract duration 2 years. Details can be negotiated. We'll be in charge of the advertisement on the website and our social media, as well as the ebook packaging. Print and audiobook can be discussed depending on the sales.

I'm looking for complete novels or completed 1st volume. Romance, Fantasy, Smut, Modern, BL.
50k + words only
I'm not looking for: - Fanfics, - Wuxia with male protagonists and only focused on cultivation, - Rebirth into a well-known franchise.

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I dunno if my works are any good but... let me get if my stories fit in any of the categories. However, I am kinda a bit infamous for not completing works but Its mostly because I tend to get lazy a lot and probably abandon them due to lack of motivation on writing longer works. I have a track record of at least having a minimum of finished works. Money does kinda sound like a good motivation source.

Romance? I do kinda write yanderes but its not like I only lean to that kind of genre, I also kinda work on different kinds of romance genre that it isn't entirely yandere, just a bit of my own preference thats all I can still do without them.

Fantasy? Got like 2-3(not including old works of course) but its not xianxia or wuxia.

Smut? I never written one but I do plan on practicing one to at least prepare one in case some readers want more 'explicit' details.

Modern? I think its also one of my preferences as well and really like to tackle in on the subject however its not like I want to fully write modern type of stuff.

BL? Thats a tricky question but I did wrote a bit of a character that likes BL and I once wrote a novel which has BL innuendos. Just had to practice lowering my sanity to adjust how a fujoshi's mind work and I can whip up 1 or 2 BLs if I can and anymore and I'll start to question my sexuality.

All in all, As long as I can complete a longer original novel and be motivated to reach at least a hundred chapters, I'll probably give it some thought.

Sunrhae

I dunno if my works are any good but... let me get if my stories fit in any of the categories. However, I am kinda a bit infamous for not completing works but Its mostly because I tend to get lazy a lot and probably abandon them due to lack of motivation on writing longer works. I have a track record of at least having a minimum of finished works. Money does kinda sound like a good motivation source.

Romance? I do kinda write yanderes but its not like I only lean to that kind of genre, I also kinda work on different kinds of romance genre that it isn't entirely yandere, just a bit of my own preference thats all I can still do without them.

Fantasy? Got like 2-3(not including old works of course) but its not xianxia or wuxia.

Smut? I never written one but I do plan on practicing one to at least prepare one in case some readers want more 'explicit' details.

Modern? I think its also one of my preferences as well and really like to tackle in on the subject however its not like I want to fully write modern type of stuff.

BL? Thats a tricky question but I did wrote a bit of a character that likes BL and I once wrote a novel which has BL innuendos. Just had to practice lowering my sanity to adjust how a fujoshi's mind work and I can whip up 1 or 2 BLs if I can and anymore and I'll start to question my sexuality.

All in all, As long as I can complete a longer original novel and be motivated to reach at least a hundred chapters, I'll probably give it some thought.
Haha, I know how procrastination is a serious disease for an author.

Are your stories hosted on SH? Send me the links and I'll keep you updated once I've read them 😉

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Hmm... I dunno I'm my story will be what you're looking for (still a full arc away from ending what could be considered the 1st volume)... :/

Wintertime

King of Nothing

Are your stories hosted on SH? Send me the links and I'll keep you updated once I've read them 😉
I'm interested. Would you like to have a LitRPG adventure rewritten with my experience over the years? I think I remember getting in touch with you a while back for the original version and you recommended me Daniel Passot. I'm currently writing and self-publishing a fantasy adventure novel, but I'm sure I could write a fantastic original web novel on the side; given I had time.

Sunrhae

I'm interested. Would you like to have a LitRPG adventure rewritten with my experience over the years? I think I remember getting in touch with you a while back for the original version and you recommended me Daniel Passot. I'm currently writing and self-publishing a fantasy adventure novel, but I'm sure I could write a fantastic original web novel on the side; given I had time.
Of course I remember you. Fid you have your cover in the end?

I'll be happy to read your rewriting. You can send me a couple of chapters for sample even if you're not finished. I'll tell you what I think

Waskertyioup

I recently just finished my first big arc, but since my chapters are arround 1k words (not to mention the first ones that were really short) I'm sooo far away of those 50k, even with rewriting and some editor's help

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Of course I remember you. Fid you have your cover in the end?

I'll be happy to read your rewriting. You can send me a couple of chapters for sample even if you're not finished. I'll tell you what I think
I'm currently working on a high fantasy reincarnation novel set in a parallel world as of right now, so that's currently taking up most of my time. Afterwards, however, I'll be able to send you a sample of a rewrite. If you're judging for my writing ability, I can send 4-5 chapters of my latest novel. As for the cover, I did find someone to do it! Daniel Passot has given me great concept art for his price, and I am grateful for his services even today. :blob_evil:

Sunrhae

I'm currently working on a high fantasy reincarnation novel set in a parallel world as of right now, so that's currently taking up most of my time. Afterwards, however, I'll be able to send you a sample of a rewrite. If you're judging for my writing ability, I can send 4-5 chapters of my latest novel. As for the cover, I did find someone to do it! Daniel Passot has given me great concept art for his price, and I am grateful for his services even today. :blob_evil:
Send me your sample as soon as you're done :blob_aww:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

Yes. Not all of them are on SH since I'll likely give you a list instead. I'm currently working on two novels at the moment and one on a hiatus but probably start working on it once I set up a proper plot for it.

Cultivation? I just want to Livestream. No romance as of now, has fantasy and modern genre in it, still just tackling a bit on a Xianxia lore thing but its mostly just like a beginner's guide to cultivation by a beginner xianxia writer. It necessarily doesn't tackle on the xianxia but mostly use its resource materials on it. Currently 18k words on chapter 7.

My Second Life about pampering my wife and daughter. Romance isn't tackled yet, full fantasy, its about a father who goes back in time and undo his mistakes by taking care of his family. Currently 17k words on chapter 9.

The last one might be my longest novel still ongoing but I'm still thinking how will the story progress. It has 61k words but cut into 3 arcs so it might not be a full 1 volume. So I'll not put it here since it wouldn't fit the requirements.

Freemints30

I wonder if I would be qualified. Genre: more mystery with some none traditional fantasy elements, with a slow burn and build f/f and m/m relationships (not really the focus abliet act 1 towards the end had more subtext and implications towards the m/m relationship which gets more actual text later on)

defiantly over 50k+ words

However I wonder if my completion of act 1 out of 3 would count as a volume. the link is in my signature on sh but Im everywhere. So yeah

Aza.Iva

Heya Beautiful people of the internet,
(...)
I'm looking for complete novels or completed 1st volume. Romance, Fantasy, Smut, Modern, BL.
50k + words only
I'm not looking for: - Fanfics, - Wuxia with male protagonists and only focused on cultivation, - Rebirth into a well-known franchise.
I've just started posting here. And have just one, very short, finished story with a total of 9000 words & 4 chapters. I'm working on another story now, but since it's just mainly a hobby for me, I don't spend that much time working on it. Though it can change if I have the right motivation.