Recommendations Looking for Mc Raising Children

Frozen_River

I'm looking for a story where the Mc raises multiple children. Children's behavior should be realistic and it should be a large part of the story.

Example:
-Maybe an orphanage head
-Or kindergarden
-Mc wants to be a teacher
-Mc likes children
-Mc doesn't want other children to go through what the Mc went through

The gender doesn't matter or the genre. It can be isekai, system or even bl or gl. It doesn't have to be on this site. Please help. Thanks already.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu

It's an isekai where the dude has the responsibility to raise abandoned kids born from a God but end up as a slave, demigod so to say. When I saw the topic title, it immediately reminds me of this manga/light novel.

Jemini

If neither gender nor genre matter, I can recommend a series my sister was into a while back. It's called "With the light." It's a manga series about parents raising a downsyndrome child, and how the child is handling interactions with others growing up. It's an excellent series for anyone going into early childhood education.

Frozen_River

If neither gender nor genre matter, I can recommend a series my sister was into a while back. It's called "With the light." It's a manga series about parents raising a downsyndrome child, and how the child is handling interactions with others growing up. It's an excellent series for anyone going into early childhood education.
Thank you
Manga called gakuen babysitt
I already read it but thanks anyway.
Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu

It's an isekai where the dude has the responsibility to raise abandoned kids born from a God but end up as a slave, demigod so to say. When I saw the topic title, it immediately reminds me of this manga/light novel.
Yeah, I read it a while ago. It was a sweet slice of life. Thanks

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Thank you

I already read it but thanks anyway.

Yeah, I read it a while ago. It was a sweet slice of life. Thanks
Then, there is this manga called chichi to ko and Dad, the Beard Gorilla and I

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You could follow me here and on Twitter. I only have one so far, but Husband wants another one.