Looking for money making mc...

I've been craving for poor mc to rich mc novels.
Basically a novel where mc focuses on making money.

Sample novels
God of Money
Past life returner
Lord of Mysteries (there was a part where mc pretends to be rich, which he was, and I found that very interesting)
Monster Factory
Strongest Business man In the cultivation world.

What I want is that novel where you could feel the progress of mc on the path to riches. Not like getting rich then the novel focuses to other things.

hippoman

Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age.
The main character basically is exploiting the natives of an isekai world to get rich. Is a manga and a light novel series. manga has like 74 chapters in english right now online, and the light novel you used to be able to buy up to vol 2 on bookwalker but they stopped selling it so instead you can get it for free ala justlightnovels

Isn't being a wicked woman much better?
The main character is trying to get enough money to buy herself a noble title so that she cant be forced into a marriage. She's an architecture engineering student and works damn hard for her gains, she plans and does the math. is a web novel. current translation is about 100 chapters in.

EDIT: I should specify, neither of these women are going poor to rich, but rather rich to much much richer, The first less so since she had money from insurance of her families death but no income and would run out eventually, but the second very much so since she comes from an absurdly wealthy family, but again none of the money is truly hers. and as such can't be used for her secret plan to buy a noble title.

Dajoe1234

You can read my story ( in my signature) it's not fantasy or ISekai but contemporary. It followes the life of a young artist aiming to become a billionaire. There's an action, smut and romance subplot but it's mainly slice of life/money making.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I've been craving for poor mc to rich mc novels.
Basically a novel where mc focuses on making money.

Sample novels
God of Money
Past life returner
Lord of Mysteries (there was a part where mc pretends to be rich, which he was, and I found that very interesting)
Monster Factory
Strongest Business man In the cultivation world.

What I want is that novel where you could feel the progress of mc on the path to riches. Not like getting rich then the novel focuses to other things.
The Tanakh. But memes aside, Holy Roman Empire