Recommendations Looking for new and updated BxG QT

Dewux

Exactly as the title says, and hopefully new ones and are still being updated (regardless of whether they're translated or not).

The best QT with a BxG ship that I've read so far is Quick Transmigration: Saving the Crazy Villainess by FallenBlue.

The other QTs I've read--which I've found on NU--were pretty dull and stupid plot-wise and character-wise, especially with the female leads. So a bit of a bonus if the FL isn't all that submissive, maybe someone like the FL from the first arc of My Wife is The Villainess (I'm a sucker for fierce or yandere-like FL).

Just to note: if the QT that you'll be recommending to me is found on NU and pretty much widely known, then chances are I have already read it.
Edit: The protagonist should be male too, since I've more or less read the ones with a female protagonist and I want something... different.

Last edited:

Vnator

No offense, but I don't know a single one of those acronyms. Could you enlighten a fellow reader please?

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
No offense, but I don't know a single one of those acronyms. Could you enlighten a fellow reader please?
I don't what a QT is but NU is Novelupdates.com scribblehubs sister site. FL is female lead.
Edit: BxG is boy x girl

Last edited:

FallingLeaf

I think QT is quick transmigration, but beyond that I have no idea what it's actually supposed to be about or reference trope/scenario wise

Dewux

Searching the NU forums, apparently this refers to the world hopping tag, sort of a Stargate SG-1 or Doctor Who thing? I feel like I have a better example on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember it.
Although QT web novels does technically use a "world hopping" tag, it's actually more like "multiverse" hopping. Since, technically, the settings of these kinds of novels still takes place on Earth but with a different story.

Some arcs in the novels would have zombies, some would have an intergalactic setting, some would be historical (usually chinese history), and some would just take place in the setting of a romance novel (just imagine the whole twilight series and the protagonist just shows up suddenly and messed it all up like by killing either the vampire or the wolf lead).