Looking for novels similar to Realistic Harry Potter

valci

I am currently obsessed with this novel and am searching for more similar works. pls help

kouk2002

I'm the same, but aside from reading the authors other novels, which I have yet to do, I can say I have no memory of reading anything else quite like this.

I think that is a large part of the charm. It feels unique and different. The way the author has approached the story and the characters brings them to life in a way that honestly feels more real and believable than the original work.

I seriously hope someone has a proper answer for you. As it would also provide me with the chance to read another work as good as this one.

valci

I'm the same, but aside from reading the authors other novels, which I have yet to do, I can say I have no memory of reading anything else quite like this.

I think that is a large part of the charm. It feels unique and different. The way the author has approached the story and the characters brings them to life in a way that honestly feels more real and believable than the original work.

I seriously hope someone has a proper answer for you. As it would also provide me with the chance to read another work as good as this one.
I 100% agree there needs to be more off this kind of works. I just love the feeling when he exposes the holes of the original work. It makes the story so much more interesting and funny.

Ghostlin

Hm you could try "True love crossing worlds" on royalroad, it uses an oc Harry and an oc female lead, with Dumbledore Weasleys and Hermione as additional villains. Though it's in hiatus at the moment, it's supposed to come back in a week or two. The story is only laying its foundation though, as it's not even finished with the first year. Other than that, "dodging prison and stealing witches" on fanfiction is amazing as well. I've started quite a few other good works, but these two are the only ones still more or less active.

valci

Hm you could try "True love crossing worlds" on royalroad, it uses an oc Harry and an oc female lead, with Dumbledore Weasleys and Hermione as additional villains. Though it's in hiatus at the moment, it's supposed to come back in a week or two. The story is only laying its foundation though, as it's not even finished with the first year. Other than that, "dodging prison and stealing witches" on fanfiction is amazing as well. I've started quite a few other good works, but these two are the only ones still more or less active.
Thanks i will try them out.

edward_nigma

There are actually quite a lot of HP fanfics but I just recently finished reading the Dark Prince Trilogy. Not quite as canon as realistic harry potter but a very good read. Fair warning tho. If you get sucked too much into the reading may end up with many sleepless nights.