Recommendations looking for novels with badass female main characters

taoiii

Hello Scribble Hub forum! Here I am looking for recommendations T.T I’m currently in a slump as I have finished (or waiting for updates) all the novels in my library. I have been to almost every site you can go to read novels but alas I finished every single one of the books in my reading lists.

So here I am, looking for recommendations! I prefer my novels to have a badass female character. She could be a queen who doesn’t give two sh!ts about men’s fragile ego, maybe a knight who crushes opponents with her might, perhaps a CEO who ruins businesses with her wits, or an assassin luring people with her seduction.

Don’t be restricted by the examples above though! Women can be badass in many, many ways. I also would prefer it if the novel is completed or at least near completion (since I am a binge-reader) but if not, that’s fine too! I could be very patient for the novels I’m invested in!

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WOULD RECOMMEND ME SOME BINGE-WORTHY NOVELS!
p.s. i may or may not have copy-pasted this from novelupdates forum so if you're from there hello!

Last edited:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Depends what you count as badass but my story cuddle & monster does feature a wild magic user who grows into her abilities, a reformed witch with a chip on her shoulder against the establishment, and a heroic knight lady that could snap you in half. It's not intimidation badass, but it's still rad stuff imo.

taoiii

If you're not picky about anything besides having badass female main characters, i can recommend a few:
Superhuman Princess - Ongoing but Chapters are looooooong in length especially later on.
Anything by @QuietValerie but especially Trouble with Horns which features a dorky badass female protag and a host of badass female main characters
Interesting! Will definitely give those a read!

Zzz

Azarinth Healer
This girl will knock out all your teeth, count all the ribs and then make a barbecue.