looking for reverse world theme

celestialbeing90

i am looking for reverse world theme with male mc like man of the house or world of women any ideas by the way seen all the matriacy tag novels on scrible hub

Jemini

Well, I don't make a big deal of it, but there's a lot of matriarchy in my Key to the Void series. It is ironic. I did not write this series with matriarchy specifically in mind. It is just that I had recently taken an anthropology class when I'd started the world building, and I decided to make each culture very different and give each of them very different models of rulership. Matriarchy just wound up appearing a lot more frequently than I'd expected it to.

The Eastern fey kingdom is a meritocratic monarchy, and it currently happens to have a female ruler.

The Elven kingdoms believe in matriarichal rule because male rulers can take multiple wives and have more children, which would lead to instability due to the inheritance disputes that would stem from that. So, they have female rulers in order to stop that sort of thing from happening.

The Hidan riders are matriarical and matralineal, and consider any children to be the sole property of the mother with the uncles filling the adult male role in the child's life. The father is cut out completely. (This is actually based off a real Indonesian tribe that still exists today.)

The human city-states are really the only areas in the world that are explicitly patriarical. However, my world is one in which humans are considered a lesser species and do not hold a lot of sway in the model of the world.

(BTW: The elven kingdoms are kingdoms that are exclusively elven. The Eastern fey kingdom is a kingdom comprised of all fey races, and elves happen to be in the mix as well. I start off the series in an Elven village within the Eastern fey kingdom FYI, so that means the story starts in a kingdom that is very non-discriminatory on the basis of gender. EXTREMELY discriminatory on the basis of race, but they are not going to hold gender against anybody in either direction.)

Last edited:

celestialbeing90

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/282127/reincarnated-in-a-world-were-men-are-few-and-useless/

This one, you might like it, maybe not. I'm just waiting for the next chapter, and you, you reading this. Upload your chapter, start writing, stop looking at these posts. UPLOAD
it has 5 ch only and last was updated in june maybe the arthour droped well will still check it though
Well, I don't make a big deal of it, but there's a lot of matriarchy in my Key to the Void series. It is ironic. I did not write this series with matriarchy specifically in mind. It is just that I had recently taken an anthropology class when I'd started the world building, and I decided to make each culture very different and give each of them very different models of rulership. Matriarchy just wound up appearing a lot more frequently than I'd expected it to.

The Eastern fey kingdom is a meritocratic monarchy, and it currently happens to have a female ruler.

The Elven kingdoms believe in matriarichal rule because male rulers can take multiple wives and have more children, which would lead to instability due to the inheritance disputes that would stem from that. So, they have female rulers in order to stop that sort of thing from happening.

The Hidan riders are matriarical and matralineal, and consider any children to be the sole property of the mother with the uncles filling the adult male role in the child's life. The father is cut out completely. (This is actually based off a real Indonesian tribe that still exists today.)

The human city-states are really the only areas in the world that are explicitly patriarical. However, my world is one in which humans are considered a lesser species and do not hold a lot of sway in the model of the world.

(BTW: The elven kingdoms are kingdoms that are exclusively elven. The Eastern fey kingdom is a kingdom comprised of all fey races, and elves happen to be in the mix as well. I start off the series in an Elven village within the Eastern fey kingdom FYI, so that means the story starts in a kingdom that is very non-discriminatory on the basis of gender. EXTREMELY discriminatory on the basis of race, but they are not going to hold gender against anybody in either direction.)
so snu snu!

so snu snu!
Wisher beware
World of women
i am reading wisher beware and the world of women i have read but droped it had potential but mc is such a asshole and stupid he even cuked himself in another mans body such a stupid cunt

Last edited: