Recommendations looking for smut but not with those male protags and harem type

glyic

kinda wish smut directed at a female audience had a different tag than those towards male audiences ie harem type etc

looking through the smut tag and its just harem harem harem harem GL harem harem maybe BL harem harem

anyway if anyone has any recommendations for smut with a female protag that would be great thanks :))))))))

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
kinda wish smut directed at a female audience had a different tag than those towards male audiences ie harem type etc

looking through the smut tag and its just harem harem harem harem GL harem harem maybe BL harem harem

anyway if anyone has any recommendations for smut with a female protag that would be great thanks :))))))))
Huh. Smut with a female protag, eh. My stuff doesnt usually apply, but i got this: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/41897/siblings-by-day-lovers-by-night/

I just dont update it often. Its gonna be a normal trashy smut novel, you know? I do plan to update it more in the next coule days tho, but im not sure its up your alley unless you are a man of true unbridled culture. Lol. The title should tell ya why it may not be for everyone.

Nanakawaichan

If you want to give a try for my story

Amarathia

Honestly, if what you want is a 1v1, MC female, sounds like any typical romance that's got smut could fulfill that. I don't have any recs, but your search might go better if you go to 'series finder'. Double click harem, BL, and GL, to filter out any of those...then try. You can also try the tag 'female protagonist' (although not all stories with fem MC tag it).

This way you will have filtered out a lot of what you don't want...

Vaerama

To add to what Amarathia said, there are a number of better-suited resources out there for smut in particular. Literotica should still be full of sexy-shmexy stuff, if my memories from like 15 years ago are still accurate XD

Otherwise, romance/female protagonist is your best friend for 'not-harem' smut, if you're alright with 'gonna spend about 80% of this on romance, 20% on smut'. My mother has perhaps 50,000 'romance novels' 'hidden' up in her room, so there is surely *no* lack for 'typical gal-targeted' smut books :D

Sorry to say that I can't help much with examples. I don't have much interest in harem, but if you're not looking for GL, I just can't help you... and goodness help me figure out exactly what makes some smut 'female-targeted'. Maybe a perspective from the receiving end of pleasure? Sure, love those, albeit they kind of read like *whiiiiitttteeeee nooiiiissseeee pleeeasssuuurreee tooooo innntteeennnsseee* :blobrofl:

ThunderingSnow

Inviting_Insanity

You could also try Archive of Our Own, although that’s more of a fanfic site, but it does have some originals too.

glyic

thanks for the replies! i was just annoyed at the amount of harem stories in the smut tag so maybe that kinda carried over a bit uhhhh whoops

but yeah i will check out those novels and the romance tag as well thanks!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Are you open to reverse harems? I'm a female writer, and I'm writing mainly for female readers. However, a few guys have gotten into it as well. My husband reads and provides a few suggestions on the chapters before I post them, and my lovers are enjoying it too. Yes, I am a seasoned polyamorist.

I've got over 40 chapters up on other sites, but I just joined here, so I'll be releasing the chapters pretty rapidly: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/110930/kaibas-prostitute/

mossplains

I had two women give me feedback on this story. One said that the sex was boring and that it made her feel too much empathy toward the victims (she's into rape), but the story is interesting so she read it to the end. The other said that the sex was okay but could maybe use more variety within each scene and that it's well written.

The idea was to show rape from the perspective of a strong victim who's struggling to survive with a focus on character and to bring empathy to the victims.

My second story is about how a high school romance got started, but from a male perspective. However, that start is quite unusual. Again, I try to focus on thoughts and feelings. This one is much lighter on the sex.