Looking for some immortal MCs

celutic

I'm kinda looking for some series to read where the MC(male or female doesn't matter) is immortal in a sense of like "can't die" immortality or at least have them regenerate fast enough that they don't die, I've had trouble finding some since many things about immortality are just cultivation novels, so uh yeah please help search and stuff idk what I'm doing

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Mine goes in that direction, but their powers show up at Chapter 40, and it takes them a while to figure out that they are actually gods.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
My character revives when killed, but it's taking a really long time to get to the point where that matters.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
I'm kinda looking for some series to read where the MC(male or female doesn't matter) is immortal in a sense of like "can't die" immortality or at least have them regenerate fast enough that they don't die, I've had trouble finding some since many things about immortality are just cultivation novels, so uh yeah please help search and stuff idk what I'm doing
Swallowed Star
Warlock of the Magus World
Doctor Who
Saiki Kusuo no Psy-nan

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Most OP protagonists are practically immortal already even if the author doesn't tell you, are there any specifics you want?(Like their race is stated to be immortal)

celutic

Most OP protagonists are practically immortal already even if the author doesn't tell you, are there any specifics you want?(Like their race is stated to be immortal)
race can work, I'm not technically going towards OP mc, I'm mainly leaning towards the fact they just don't die, they don't need to be powerful, they just need to lack the concept of death. not just by some plot armor factor too
Swallowed Star
Warlock of the Magus World
Doctor Who
Saiki Kusuo no Psy-nan
will check these out thanks

Jemini

Ah crap, I should suggest actual stories too, huh?

Azarinth Healer leaps into first place.

Crap, I can't remember others off the top of my head. Take this.

If you're going to use Azarinth Healer, then I guess by the same logic that makes Ilea immortal we would have to also put Luna from "The queen of darkness does not want to be the villain" on the list.

(She can heal herself from the exact same kind of normally instantaneously fatal injuries that Ilea can.)

And, while we're going on the track of nigh-unkillable due to super healing, let's go with Vandaleu from "The Death Mage" as well. He has death magic that delays death, which allows his vampiric healing to fully heal any normally fatal injury. After that, he just stops using his delay death magic because he doesn't need it anymore. So, on that note, he actually is a level above Luna and Ilea.

(Especially because, unlike those two, he has the ability to think with his soul. He doesn't have the weakness of being temporarily helpless until he can heal if someone destroys his brain. Although, the very fact that all 2 out of 3 of these characters have the ability to fully recover from the complete destruction of their brain should be saying something already (Luna can survive decapitation, but not brain destruction.) But, unlike Ilea, Vandaleu has the ability to continue taking actions even while his brain is still destroyed. Ilea's body will stop moving until her brain recovers.)

Shaizic

My mc regenerates really fast but

I also don't know if you will like my story

She not immortal but she basically kind of immortal... Though the story is really dark

Cruel and heavy
So if that's not for you then you can skip it too

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Wolverine?

BigHoodieBoy

SSS-Class Suicide Hunter
MC returns 24 before his death if he dies, so he can die, he just doesnt stay dead. Also, he goes for less violent ways of solving problems as he tries to help others and bring a good compromise, while him also being a very 3D character.