Recommendations Looking for some spicy revenge novels.

Lukha

mother of all ships
Hi hi, :blob_hide: its ya girl; I've recently been able to free up a lot of time to continue writing again, BUT I'm the type of weirdo that needs to read simultaneously along with writing in order to keep my motivation for writing. SO, please give me recommendations for some spicy revenge novels! I've read quite a lot actually, so I'll just list a couple of the ones I've read or am reading below so you get an idea of the sort of stuff I like. :blob_hug: It's a mixture of like long-winded revenge (usually historical novels) as well as quick bits of satisfying face-slapping from quick transmigration type novels too.

The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage
Chu Wang Fei
Quick Transmigration System: Male God, Come Here
The Rebirth of an Ill-Fated Consort
The Villain Has Something to Say

These are just a small few of the many novels I'm reading, but I'm always looking for more recs, especially some on ScribbleHub! (My story is a hot spicy revenge novel too so maybe that's why I'm looking to get spiced up to continue writing lol).

Thanks in advance~ :blob_melt::blob_melt:

LostinMovement

Hmm...is it okay if I mention my own story? Or is it too shameless? :sweat_smile: :blob_no:
Revenge is its main theme among other things. It's BL however so I don't know if you are okay with that.

Silvareiel

Hi there ^_~ My novel is a BL Fantasy and yeah, revenge and betrayal are two main topics. It's a fairly complex world with lot of plots going on at the same time. It's also a slow romance, in the way that relationships are build slowly through inevitable events, so don't know if it's your thing :)

RyuTar, YinYan