Recommendations Looking for status-build up

Milanin

Hello.

I, having just delved into the depths, hope to receive some help from some more knowledgeable people.

Is there any fantasy, sci-fi or LitRPG, maybe others as well, where the character has a build-it-yourself kind of thing?
Like how statuses are attribute points that the character adds or like how a mechanism can get added onto?

What I have read here: Waking Up As a Spaceship!? What’s a Ship Girl Supposed To Do Now?! (Though I feel like the increase in power was too sudden imho)
What I used to read (japtem, ages ago): Monster-less, Evolution of the Lazy Gamer (And some others I don't remember and have lost bookmarks after a few PC crashes)
Also Loiterous, before the Author decided to involve real-life and the mafia life into it then scrapped it and went full on wish-fulfilment on the second go before dropping it stating that they were going to "research" more into VR and have never been seen from since.
Also a few stories that were on Ahoupdates' RRS feed like a certain demon lord girl who had a butler/minion that she inherited from the previous generation's demon lord and fought a wolf which became her follower. (lost all bookmarks, don't remember any names)

Avoiding: Smut, Adult, R-18, Mindless followers/lovers, Hypnosis/Mind rewrite

Mejiro

Isn't that how most systems work? You get stats, then they can improve, and there's skills and powers with their own rankings, that kind of thing.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
bro you went in a site full of power fantasy wish fulfillment authors tryna escape real life by having their self inserts be mega OP without much trouble

but I do know one thing, a history nonexistent is a history for you to make

Shirokuma

This one has what you are looking for but is starting now, the author of this one will try to post regularly.

DDTStudios

I don’t want to be shameless like some of the other authors on this platform but my novel Hero Game (it’s here on Scribblehub) fits your criteria.