Looking for story with Romance as a main theme

I'm looking for a story with a strong romantic vibe with fleshed out characters.
I don't entirely mind it being a harem story, or GL/BL, so long as the characters and their relationship are given clear focus rather than the smut or harem shenanigans.

Also, I'd prefer it if the word count is over 100k.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Well, I'll shamelessly post my 2 stories here. They are both GL and are character-focused. One is currently 500k words and the other is almost 200k. Sleeping Princess and Radiant Prism. Both can be found in my signature. They are romance-focused.

Good luck on your hunt.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I present my story for your consideration. Please give me a one-star rating:

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch
I'm looking for a story with a strong romantic vibe with fleshed out characters.
I don't entirely mind it being a harem story, or GL/BL, so long as the characters and their relationship are given clear focus rather than the smut or harem shenanigans.

Also, I'd prefer it if the word count is over 100k.

I see you want a shameless self-promo here! I've got just the thing! The Stormcrow Cycle is a tragic romance-fantasy about a grumpy cave-witch named Ba'an and a handsome (and mysterious!) outlander. You can read it here:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/414868/the-stormcrow-cycle/

There is some smut in later chapters, but that's not the focus!

BVarnell89

I'll shamelessly plug my own story Severing Time & Space here. It's a harem cultivation novel with a very heavy focus on character growth and romantic developments rather than harem shenanigans.