Looking for Synthetik players (both Arena and Legion Rising)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Synthetik is an isometric, top-down, class-based, rougelike arena shooter where the word terror is mentioned as much as the bullets you fire. In this game, you can only commit two things: genocide or death. It's a game that teaches you pain through RNG/RPG elements, and by the time you master the game, you'll find that this game never truly pitted you against the mercy of randomly generated numbers, but against your own skill.

This is Synthetik, and it's a pretty damn good game you can grab for either 15 bucks, or for free, depending which version you're getting. Synthetik: Arena (free) is about Wave Survival, while Legion Rising (15 bucks) is more rouge like, progressing through floor after floor to meet the final boss. What's the difference? Well, Synthetik: Legion Rising, the latter has more guns, more loadout systems, more classes, and more of Synthetik: Arena.

Think of Arena as a demo for Legion Rising, as to test the gameplay to see if you like it.

If you're still on the fence on whether to get the game, here's a quick 17 minute review to get you hyped, and to introduce you to one of the most slept-on channels out there.

Not to brag, but I'm a pretty damn good Engineer/Raider myself.

It's preferred if you have Discord AND have a good connection towards the Asian servers. If not, I'm not sure Chairman Mao would allow such under-equipped travesty to sully his bandwidth.

Discord: AlphaRetard#6367

All Hail Zir the machine god (may his benevolent wisdom eternally smile upon us) and see you at Kaida HQ.