Looking for Things to Review

LostLibrarian

I talked about a lot of extra stuff in this one that I won't be having to do in the future.
You should probably do an extra "This is who I am and what I do"-video and use it as a channel intro. The majority of people probably won't look at a 20 minutes first chapter review to get these informations...

wildan1197_

Thank you. I'm not sure it would fit your tastes, but feel free to review my story. Link in my signature :blob_reach: (y)

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Episode 2 Out Now!

You should probably do an extra "This is who I am and what I do"-video and use it as a channel intro. The majority of people probably won't look at a 20 minutes first chapter review to get these informations...
I'll consider it. I'm mostly hanging off what little notoriety I have with my review forum cred. I'll think about how to introduce myself better.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Episode 2 Out Now!

I'll consider it. I'm mostly hanging off what little notoriety I have with my review forum cred. I'll think about how to introduce myself better.
That God damn thumbnail

morhamza

Do mine! I'm really curious to know what people think of my story. Still in the beginning part of the story and it is a slow burner, with no major conflicts at all yet, but please review it if you can. Thank you!

Armored99

Harem-phobic
The videos you've made so far, outside of the lower production quality, do feel like ones you'd see from people with subscribers in the tens of thousands. Your channel is actually the smallest channel I've ever subscribed to.

The smallest one I used to be subscribed too had 50k, but now its at half a mill.
(Old meme about watching you career with great interest or something)

hyperkvlt

Lowkey Game Developer
The videos you've made so far, outside of the lower production quality, do feel like ones you'd see from people with subscribers in the tens of thousands. Your channel is actually the smallest channel I've ever subscribed to.

The smallest one I used to be subscribed too had 50k, but now its at half a mill.
(Old meme about watching you career with great interest or something)
Well, everyone has got to start somewhere. It's not like he'll get thousand subscribers right of the bat.

And speaking about subscriber. What you need to watch out for is the youtube algorithm. If you upload something that is viral, trending or what people looking for you'll get more views than what you would expect.

For example: a few months after omori was just released, people who talked about this game, making short animation or memes on the youtube got like from thousands to millions views over night and got their subcribber upped from 100 to over 1k.

Another trick is by uploading regularly, at least once a week (once a month if you're animator). So that youtube's algorithm would be more lenient at you (but not too much!).

Well, not that I ever tried them. But that was the testimony and the result of my observation of several channels I saw :blob_hide:

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
If you ever run out of content, you can always check one or two from the signatures below :blob_cookie: