Looking for Things to Review

Armored99

Harem-phobic
I think you're video is doxxing you kinda. Right beside where it says how long ago the video was posted there's a map marker with 'st. Louis' next to it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I think you're video is doxxing you kinda. Right beside where it says how long ago the video was posted there's a map marker with 'st. Louis' next to it.

first result when looking for st. louis

i don't think doxxing himself is his main priority if I'm being honest

Armored99

Harem-phobic

first result when looking for st. louis

i don't think doxxing himself is his main priority if I'm being honest
Bruh, I think st. Louis is just full of idiots. This guy gives out his real phone number on the internet.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Bruh, I think st. Louis is just full of idiots. This guy gives out his real phone number on the internet.
nah, i think he has a seperate number. his account is literally about living in st louis. he probably has a personal phone himself.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Yeah I have st. louis as the place I live listed a few places. What about a phone number? Did I post a fake phone number somewhere?

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Yeah I have st. louis as the place I live listed a few places. What about a phone number? Did I post a fake phone number somewhere?
In the video ben posted here, the guy gives out his phone number.

scribesaga

Feel free to look up my vampire romance stories

Trapped On A Vampire Cruise With No Power
and
Don't Mess With My Vampire Girlfriend

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Well nothing is lost by trying.

How about my story that is right below. The idea of the story is to create a world where almost anything can happen to create a story but that has a minimum of coherence. The world is divided into two factions similar to the cold war, there are angels and demons fighting in the shadows, hunters of the church in search of vampires and werewolves, evil mega-corporation, space travel, ancient civilizations, a war against dragons, maybe I probably add a little plot of isekai and a protagonist whose past seems to be somehow related to all this.

The main focus of the story is the investigation through the protagonist's point of view, discovering what is happening and with it the reader gradually realizes how the world is working. Although the story is mainly told in the first person by the protagonist, there are some chapters where it is narrated from other secondary characters and sometimes it is also narrated in the third person. It also has slice-of-life elements and I try to add romance, but that's not the main focus of my story.

I know that it can be heavy at the beginning and that it can have many concepts that can confuse the readers, so I also made a glossary as complete as possible on the key points such as characters, places, factions, and important objects.

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
Loving the videos so far! Good job dude, definitely subscribed :)

If you're still looking for stuff to review, would you mind throwing Drinker of the Yew on the docket?

LostLibrarian

With my return from hiatus in sight, there would be the first volume of my novel to review... =)