- Doesn't like anime girl covers
- Doesn't like furry (anime) girls

You are on your own here :D

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
- Doesn't like anime girl covers
- Doesn't like furry (anime) girls

You are on your own here :D
I really liked one of them. I think he point was more, throwing JUST a picture up with no additional context or nothing else going on. Like yours is great.

But for real, I don't get the ear thing.

LostLibrarian

I really liked one of them. I think he point was more, throwing JUST a picture up with no additional context or nothing else going on. Like yours is great.
Those were just two funny quotes from the new video for someone who is really active on SH.
Of course, they were a bit out of context, but the thought brought a smile to my face...

Like that one person who goes to a concert and looks totally out of place because he doesn't really likes the music... :blobrofl:

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Those were just two funny quotes from the new video for someone who is really active on SH.
Of course, they were a bit out of context, but the thought brought a smile to my face...

Like that one person who goes to a concert and looks totally out of place because he doesn't really likes the music... :blobrofl:
:unsure:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
It's that 3/4th of a week time again! Let me know if you have any specific videos you'd like me to do, I'm very open to suggestion.

Liked and commented!
\o/

It's the weekly round up!
Da-na-na-naaaa!
Da-na-na-na-naa!
Da-na-na-naaaa!
Da-na-na-na-naa-na!
Naa-na-na-naa-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-naa-naaaa!
It's the week-ly round up!
\o/

X

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Liked and commented!
\o/

It's the weekly round up!
Da-na-na-naaaa!
Da-na-na-na-naa!
Da-na-na-naaaa!
Da-na-na-na-naa-na!
Naa-na-na-naa-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-naa-naaaa!
It's the week-ly round up!
\o/

X
Haha. Nice right of up all my "doo's"

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
It's that 3/4th of a week time again! Let me know if you have any specific videos you'd like me to do, I'm very open to suggestion.

I think I would have given up on the Robot story before the prologue ended. :sweat_smile: Though I contend your most important point: everyone can't be perverts, that would just make them normal.
The zombie one sounds like Legion/Dominion.

Ha, my rating scale goes:
5 is the default!
4 is for terrible grammar OR plot holes/errors
3 is for both
2 is for genuinely harmful works that aren't reportable*
1 is for harmful works that have terrible grammar or plot holes.*

*The problem is that I usually don't read anything that deserves less than a 4 star and thus don't rate it...

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I think I would have given up on the Robot story before the prologue ended. :sweat_smile: Though I contend your most important point: everyone can't be perverts, that would just make them normal.
The zombie one sounds like Legion/Dominion.

Ha, my rating scale goes:
5 is the default!
4 is for terrible grammar OR plot holes/errors
3 is for both
2 is for genuinely harmful works that aren't reportable*
1 is for harmful works that have terrible grammar or plot holes.*

*The problem is that I usually don't read anything that deserves less than a 4 star and thus don't rate it...
Haha that's a fun point about perverts. But I would counter everyone defines pervert as something and then pretends they aren't that. In other words, calling something normal abnormal and then pretending it doesn't apply.

My rating scale is:
5: Genuinley enjoyable with no major draw backs
4: Competent and no major stretches of bordom
3: Pretty Good. Normaly some pluses and minuses that average out.
2.5 Average
2.0 Kind of a slog.
1.5 Hard to read but with redeeming qualities.
1.0 bottom of the barrel with nothing to redeem it
.5 Morally offensive.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Haha that's a fun point about perverts. But I would counter everyone defines pervert as something and then pretends they aren't that. In other words, calling something normal abnormal and then pretending it doesn't apply.

My rating scale is:
5: Genuinley enjoyable with no major draw backs
4: Competent and no major stretches of bordom
3: Pretty Good. Normaly some pluses and minuses that average out.
2.5 Average
2.0 Kind of a slog.
1.5 Hard to read but with redeeming qualities.
1.0 bottom of the barrel with nothing to redeem it
.5 Morally offensive.
i'm curious; how much does perversion affect your judgement? if you were to judge a smut (with a gun next to your head, probably), would you take said smut into account? if a smut had an interesting and competent story element that plays with one another, would you still give it a shot?

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
i'm curious; how much does perversion affect your judgement? if you were to judge a smut (with a gun next to your head, probably), would you take said smut into account? if a smut had an interesting and competent story element that plays with one another, would you still give it a shot?
I judge it as it is. If the intent and the purpose is to be smutty, that's what I judge it on. If you throw in weird sex stuff halfway through the story for seemingly no purpose, I judge it like throwing in a random action scene that's poorly written in a slow character drama. Like, this doesn't fit with what you're doing.

And like I said in the video, there was a very good and natural place to put that content in. If I was writing this, I would have been pretty smutty in the first chapter myself.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Incredible in the end if I appeared in the video, I did not expect it :biggrin_s:

The image that I use is supposed to be the protagonist. I would like to exchange it for a more typical Japanese light novel cover more traditional and with the rest of the cast but that costs money to commission.

On the animal pastes in a human body, well that is a matter of personal taste, just as you don't like it, there are others that do. That is the reason why I wanted the protagonist to look like this. It's my novel and I did with it what I wanted in it :blob_thor:.

Now the reason why it has that is also something that the novel is about, the protagonist was a victim of DNA modifications to have a much better body than normal humans, but she goes wrong and blah blah blah, in the end, she only has ears and tail and everything else is normal. In fact, she's supposed to have normal human ears too.

Although I know that the video is about judging by the cover it is also important to attract readers and I appreciate the comment, so thank you.

Last edited: