Looking for Things to Review

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Incredible in the end if I appeared in the video, I did not expect it :biggrin_s:

The image that I use is supposed to be the protagonist. I would like to exchange it for a more typical Japanese light novel cover but that costs money to commission.

On the animal pastes in a human body, well that is a matter of personal taste, just as you don't like it, there are others that do. That is the reason why I wanted the protagonist to look like this. It's my novel and I did with it what I wanted in it :blob_thor:.

Now the reason why it has that is also something that the novel is about, the protagonist was a victim of DNA modifications to have a much better body than normal humans, but she goes wrong and blah blah blah, in the end, she only has ears and tail and everything else is normal. In fact, she's supposed to have normal human ears too.

Although I know that the video is about judging by the cover it is also important to attract readers and I appreciate the comment, so thank you.
The fact that the novel is about someone who had their Dna modified is really interesting and I like your cover a lot more now, tbh. You can't really make that assumption since every just throws an anime girl up there with animal ears.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
The fact that the novel is about someone who had their Dna modified is really interesting and I like your cover a lot more now, tbh. You can't really make that assumption since every just throws an anime girl up there with animal ears.
Well yes, I am aware that a good cover is critical to attracting more readers. I would like to change it when I have the opportunity because I even have a couple of ideas in mind of how I would like it to be.

Maybe something like this along with the title and the rest of the characters that clarify a little more than the novel is about with a simple glance. Something like a modern soldier and another medieval, an angel and a demon. The protagonist and a large Dragon are in the background.

Vnator

New Video
Ayy, I saw my story on there! I'm going to be honest, I made it in like 30 minutes in inkscape, and I am most certainly not an artist :P
Apparently the person I did hire to make the cover art kind of disappeared off the face of the earth, so I'm still stuck with this. Maybe I should go ahead and commission a new piece?

Anyway, the story's finished so here's hoping you take a look and review its contents :D

Last edited:

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Ayy, I saw my story on there! I'm going to be honest, I made it in like 30 minutes in inkscape, and I am most certainly not an artist :P
Apparently the person I did hire to make the cover art kind of disappeared off the face of the earth, so I'm still stuck with this. Maybe I should go ahead and commission a new piece?

Anyway, the story's finished so here's hoping you take a look and review its contents :D
It's on the list with every story that gets put up for review on this forum. I'll get through them all. . . eventually.

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"

Can I recommend the person who did mine?

SpicySpaceSquid

Bit late, but replying to the covers video.

I swear that there's no weird furry stuff. Except for when it's used as a joke. It's mostly just waifu bait.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Bit late, but replying to the covers video.

I swear that there's no weird furry stuff. Except for when it's used as a joke. It's mostly just waifu bait.
Lol, don't take my fury comments too seriously. it's my go to joke.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
And I'm back. . . with something a little different. Planning on getting out another group impressions and then my second spot light next on top of talking about one of my favorite book series that is having a very special month. . . .

Boy

Hey all,

I am looking for pool of stories to review for a youtube channel I'm starting that will heavily feature online serials from Scribble Hub and Royal Road. I've got some good ideas for ways to engage with the stories, and now I just need the stories. I have my two videos planned and will do a relook at the first chapter from my favorite chapter from the "First Chapter Feedback" and then a second review highlighting the work as a whole.

Past that, I'm planning on doing a mixture of first chapter feedback, spotlights, analysis, comparisons, "Bingo", and some type of live feedback/ editing. So go ahead and leave your story or recommend a story you'd like to see covered, it's genre, and how you'd like me to interact with it. I make no guarantees that I'll use it or I'll use it for the type of video you'd prefer, but it can't hurt.

Previous participation in my threads doesn't matter, and if anything, makes it easier. CHANNEL

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Try https://www.scribblehub.com/read/36...-created-an-evil-organization/chapter/364498/

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Oh crap.

I was trying to figure out where I'd seen the idea that 'A person is reincarnated and thinks they're hot shit, then realizes everyone in the world is even better than them.' before. Then I realized. It was ME. I FUCKING WROTE THAT.

It was like two paragraphs of the character being all snarky and arrogant, and then running into a group of bandits and getting absolutely screwed. That was back when I first started digging into anime... I don't think I actually have it anymore, or if I do, I have no idea where it's hidden.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Oh crap.

I was trying to figure out where I'd seen the idea that 'A person is reincarnated and thinks they're hot shit, then realizes everyone in the world is even better than them.' before. Then I realized. It was ME. I FUCKING WROTE THAT.

It was like two paragraphs of the character being all snarky and arrogant, and then running into a group of bandits and getting absolutely screwed. That was back when I first started digging into anime... I don't think I actually have it anymore, or if I do, I have no idea where it's hidden.

Haha, like they always say: There are no unique ideas anymore."

To be fair, my interpretation was a little more: they chose a magic system that seemed pretty good but all the other reincarnated people chose way better ones. I didn't get into it, but the idea was that the MC would have a "normal" power system and then a lot of the other people would be straight unfair. Like, "My powers are the same as who I'm fighting except stronger." Or "I have a Death Note." Fundamentally broken ideas that would make sense to ask for but people don't in stories like this.

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Had something that's been bugging me for a bit, and it does seem applicable to you're recent uploads.
Its a portal fantasy, but it feels much more like a real novel than a web novel at least in my experience. But a majority of my reading has been young adult literature. So this is just a recommendation you might like to take a look at.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/3495/undermind/