Looking for Things to Review

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm just saying, the one person I know from Philadelphia is a horrible person. She's just the worst.
That answers less questions than it gives now I'm HEAVILY interested in Philadelphia goings now

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Maybe throw the persons cover on the screen, when mentioning it, or at least at the beginning.

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Totally. Learning how to do that is next on my list. Gonna have it for the next video.

Also I wasn't expecting the 20 min video for the one review. I thought you'd probably do 2-4 minute per story, and have multiple in one video. Should we continue to expect this level of reviewing for the next ones you do? Its also a bit intimidating and probably why the writer put the meme response for them freaking out.

BenJepheneT

Also I wasn't expecting the 20 min video for the one review. I thought you'd probably do 2-4 minute per story, and have multiple in one video. Should we continue to expect this level of reviewing for the next ones you do? Its also a bit intimidating and probably why the writer put the meme response for them freaking out.
man if im getting a near 20 min video for a ONE CHAPTER review you can guarantee I'm freaking the fuck out

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I talked about a lot of extra stuff in this one that I won't be having to do in the future. I'm not going to use review space to give future plans or anything from now on. But I still think 15 minutes ish will be good. It really depends how much there is to talk about. If you've read my first chapter feedbacks, they vary highly from a paragraph to a couple pages depending on the content.

So the content will decide, but there will be less fat.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I talked about a lot of extra stuff in this one that I won't be having to do in the future. I'm not going to use review space to give future plans or anything from now on. But I still think 15 minutes ish will be good. It really depends how much there is to talk about. If you've read my first chapter feedbacks, they vary highly from a paragraph to a couple pages depending on the content.

So the content will decide, but there will be less fat.
*huggles*
\(^o^)/

I'd ask for a review on my story but I'm on indefinite hiatus while I try to get myself back into the mindset for it.
Have been in a block on motivation for it despite having a plan written on how to do it.
orz

Though, at least the first third of the story is posted, so...not too bad, right?
>w<

Sorry, I'm waffling.

X

BenJepheneT

*huggles*
\(^o^)/

I'd ask for a review on my story but I'm on indefinite hiatus while I try to get myself back into the mindset for it.
Have been in a block on motivation for it despite having a plan written on how to do it.
orz

Though, at least the first third of the story is posted, so...not too bad, right?
>w<

Sorry, I'm waffling.

X
gotta write it to break it. never depend on resources you have no constant supply with. motivation is not an energy, but a boosting dose. what gets a writer writing is diligence and discipline. that mould doesn't melt; you merely grow accustomed to it. gotta polish it so it could stay at the top of its game indefinitely.

Nahrenne

gotta write it to break it. never depend on resources you have no constant supply with. motivation is not an energy, but a boosting dose. what gets a writer writing is diligence and discipline. that mould doesn't melt; you merely grow accustomed to it. gotta polish it so it could stay at the top of its game indefinitely.
Well, I've been writing other stuff while in this hiatus.
A 2p rp that's basically collaborative storytelling at this point, the BL Spring Anthology (2 entries), my poems (from time to time), and the BL Autumn Anthology (3 entries so far).
'-'

>w<

But yeah, I really do need to get back to it...
...I feel bad for leaving it for so long, but the block...
OTL

X

Nahrenne

Hey all,

I am looking for pool of stories to review for a youtube channel I'm starting that will heavily feature online serials from Scribble Hub and Royal Road. I've got some good ideas for ways to engage with the stories, and now I just need the stories. I have my two videos planned and will do a relook at the first chapter from my favorite chapter from the "First Chapter Feedback" and then a second review highlighting the work as a whole.

Past that, I'm planning on doing a mixture of first chapter feedback, spotlights, analysis, comparisons, "Bingo", and some type of live feedback/ editing. So go ahead and leave your story or recommend a story you'd like to see covered, it's genre, and how you'd like me to interact with it. I make no guarantees that I'll use it or I'll use it for the type of video you'd prefer, but it can't hurt.

Previous participation in my threads doesn't matter, and if anything, makes it easier.

I'll post the video here in a response and make a master list on the 1st post once I get going.

YOUTUBE Link
'-'
I've succumbed to temptation after watching your second vid.
I'll probably feel murdered by you cos of my curiosity, though.
orz

Please have a look at mine.
>w<
My signature has a link to it.

If you ever do do a vid, my username is pronounced Nah ren.
'-'

X