Looking for villain mc or transmigation

Owl

Nervous writer
Coming in to read the post, seeing my novel mentioned. sob so happy! :blob_melt:

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I have a sociopathic mc who was transmigrates into a cannon fodder villain.

Jay

'Who cares about an Isekai' here on Scribble
Maybe you can give my story a try. As a reviewer said, my mc is apparently chaotic evil.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/41004/si-vis-pacem-para-bellum/
I have a sociopathic mc who was transmigrates into a cannon fodder villain.

Ayyy, i'll check them out. they're all female protag. im so used to reading male protag. will give them a try, thanks!

Jay

Coming in to read the post, seeing my novel mentioned. sob so happy! :blob_melt:
wow it's GWD author:blob_aww:, what a coincidence. wait --did i see an update, i just finished chap 35, now back to reading :blob_nom::blob_nom::blob_cookie:

Sinpathy

It has a slower start, but mine's about someone with a hidden dissociative personality disorder. His other side surfaces discreetly as time passes, and he enslaves girls and turn them into yanderes. Right about now, it's still under the prologue phase though.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
I just started translation last week, but I will recommend mine: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/56113/okane-o-subete-sekai-e-chikara/
Also known as "Money is Power in any World".
MC is abnormally cunning and shrewd. He isn't a villain, but is far from a hero. He is pragmatic neutral, and sees everyone as "useful, or not".
Most of the main plot is about his schemes and manipulations to climb to the top in another world.

Last edited:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Maybe you can give my story a try. As a reviewer said, my mc is apparently chaotic evil.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/41004/si-vis-pacem-para-bellum/

I feel like your character is chaotic neutral or neutral. She is often just pragmatic, violent, and condescending. I feel like if I appeared in front of her and just acknowledged her respectfully without bothering her she would likely let me go. She became significantly more callous after
her mother died.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I feel like your character is chaotic neutral or neutral. She is often just pragmatic, violent, and condescending. I feel like if I appeared in front of her and just acknowledged her respectfully without bothering her she would likely let me go. She became significantly more callous after
her mother died.

:blob_melt: Someone who understands her!

Yorda

:blob_melt: Someone who understands her!

I'm glad that you the author are verifying that I understand your character! It means that what you want to convey with your writing is getting through to the audience. :blob_evil_two:

Yorda

My MC character is a villainess and it seems like she will get more and more villainous throughout the story with possible hope for redemption.

Assurbanipal_II

My MC character is a villainess and it seems like she will get more and more villainous throughout the story with possible hope for redemption.

I love your sense of subdued irony as an author. "It seems" is a lovely description. :blob_reach:

Yorda

I love your sense of subdued irony as an author. "It seems" is a lovely description. :blob_reach:

As of right now, my MC Garnet will make mistakes and it will take her down the wrong path. Life isn't so easy for her or anyone in my story. They are all struggling and morality in my story is pretty darn grey. Just the way I like it.

Assurbanipal_II

As of right now, my MC Garnet will make mistakes and it will take her down the wrong path. Life isn't so easy for her or anyone in my story. They are all struggling and morality in my story is pretty darn grey. Just the way I like it.

I have seen no mistakes yet, but I am excited to see what you mean. I assume she will be a victim of circumstances like a certain magic eyeball carrying girl I know?