Looking to do reviews

Erivva

I’m bored and I just want to kill sometime reviewing random books.

Hoping I could get some few reviews too

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I could always use more one-star reviews. I don't have much time for reading, but maybe I could take a look at a chapter or two, depending on how long they are.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Just a thought, you should probably state the genre you prefer and how you’re going to review.

A lot of people are sensitive to anything less than a 5 star review (hence why I don’t review something publicly unless I’m willing to give it 5 stars, but if I don’t like something I’ll send the author a private message about it).

Granted you can do it any way you want. Just don’t review mine publicly unless you gonna give me 5 stars, one star for the person above but I’m the opposite.

😂

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Do mine!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I could always use some extra stars for this

longer

Balls
Not really a review but after skimming through, it feels like English isn't your first language. Plus the giant spaces between sentences is really visually unappealing.

No need to review my stuff. I just pointed out some surface level things that can be improved to guarantee better ratings from readers.

Thorkell_40k

could you try mine too:blob_hide:

longer

Balls
I should be more specific in my critique of English seeming to not be your first language. The first is that the tenses seem to occasionally shift between past and present. Always stick to one tense throughout a story, past tense is preferable. The narration just seems stiff and rigid. While the writing is grammatically correct from what I remember, it feels rather lifeless and stale. And that was while I was reading about sexual assault.

The first part should be something relatively easy to fix. Don't worry too much about the second part since most readers won't care, and I am being a little picky for critique purposes. In order to remedy this problem, I recommend just reading more. Preferably erotica or more casual published novels since those will have the writing techniques most suited towards what you're writing.

On this site I'd recommend https://www.scribblehub.com/series/291657/wisher-beware/ since the writing is solid and it's also smut like yours.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I would love it if you review my story. I've been looking for more feedback. I'll take a look at yours.

ChickenChief

Hoping I could get some few reviews too
If you'd like to give my novel some feedback, that'd be appreciated!

bulmabriefs144

Just a thought, you should probably state the genre you prefer and how you’re going to review.

A lot of people are sensitive to anything less than a 5 star review (hence why I don’t review something publicly unless I’m willing to give it 5 stars, but if I don’t like something I’ll send the author a private message about it).

Granted you can do it any way you want. Just don’t review mine publicly unless you gonna give me 5 stars, one star for the person above but I’m the opposite.

😂
My cutoff is a 3 star review. 3 star is average. Yea, I understand if you're not that into it. But declaring it subpar isn't that cool. 5 stars is really too sensitive. 5 stars should be "THIS IS AWESOME, THE BEST I'VE READ SO FAR." 4 stars is that it's good, 3 stars it's okay, 2 stars and below you probably shouldn't review unless to tell the author about a major issue (and they usually don't wanna hear it).
You can review my stuff, if you don't give me like a 2 star review. Cuz that just sucks.

Specifically, I need a review on Oracle of Tao. Because it's done, and I'm convinced that nobody has finished reading it ever (besides me).

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
My cutoff is a 3 star review. 3 star is average. Yea, I understand if you're not that into it. But declaring it subpar isn't that cool. 5 stars is really too sensitive. 5 stars should be "THIS IS AWESOME, THE BEST I'VE READ SO FAR." 4 stars is that it's good, 3 stars it's okay, 2 stars and below you probably shouldn't review unless to tell the author about a major issue (and they usually don't wanna hear it).
You can review my stuff, if you don't give me like a 2 star review. Cuz that just sucks.

Specifically, I need a review on Oracle of Tao. Because it's done, and I'm convinced that nobody has finished reading it ever (besides me).
:/

and you have to quote me why?

I’m kidding lol.
I personally am trying not to care about my ratings. I’ve just got a lot of 1 stars as it is.

bulmabriefs144

Awwww. 1 stars are suck. Lemme see that...

What are some of your books, I might give them a second opinion, if I can remember.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Awwww. 1 stars are suck. Lemme see that...

What are some of your books, I might give them a second opinion, if I can remember.
Don’t worry about it. I mostly post low effort smut here. I’m experimenting with the format of script dialogue with regular novel paragraphs as well as 1st and 3rd person to check for flow.

the 1 stars still hurt but since it’s smut there a lot of people who are very sensitive to certain kinds of scenes, hence they drop and leave a 1 star.

I’m sitting at 3.9 right now so more people like than dislike it who have left a rating so far lol.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller

Your first chapter of the OoT is impossible to read, honestly speaking. It is absolutely dense infodump that is exacerbated by a whimsical yet confusing style. On the first attempt, I managed to digest 2 paragraphs, glanced at third and skipped the rest. On the second - I managed to get halfway through the chapter, scrolled to the bottom and realized that the entire chapter is an infodump.

There is a reason you have such low views, it is hard to read and digest information. Especially early on, when setting in new and readers have to spend time between separating what is dense chunk of necessary information and what are whimsical additions by meandering introspection.

Mortrexo

Well, I've never asked anyone other than my readers to do a review, not that I need it, but I want to see the opinion of someone after reading the first chapter or chapters, Idk how you tackle these reviews. I hope you like it~.