Looking to make a story into a webcomic (2)

Acezhere

I thought I should start a new thread on this because my art has improved and I need to
be clearer on the details

1. I don’t want to do any isekai
2. I want a story set in Japan somewhere because Im a stupid weeb
3. I won’t pay or be payed
4. It’s just a webcomic :)
98D27C43-A2EF-4B55-B3C5-CC6484F325D0.png

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I thought I should start a new thread on this because my art has improved and I need to
be clearer on the details

1. I don’t want to do any isekai
2. I want a story set in Japan somewhere because Im a stupid weeb
3. I won’t pay or be payed
4. It’s just a webcomic :)
So let me get this straight… you want someone else to make you a webcomic out of your book and you won’t pay them? And you undermine the situation by saying “it’s just a webcomic”?

Acezhere

I want to make a webcomic for them 😂 not the other way around

I’m saying it’s just a webcomic because someone else got really mad for a stupid reason-

it says in my thread….

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I want to make a webcomic for them 😂 not the other way around

I’m saying it’s just a webcomic because someone else got really mad for a stupid reason-

it says in my thread….
Oh, okay then that’s fine. Well good luck!

LostLibrarian

Honestly, you shouldn't go looking for a story here that you might turn into a webcomic.
Webcomics have their own flow through chapters and should be written differently.

Also: there are like a million things missing. Genres, theme, amount of chapters you plan to do, etc.
And stuff like example art (scene composition or chapters) to see whether your style fits with certain story ideas...

Even if "drawing" is the main work of webcomics, creating a good story (especially if you want a more unique one) is also a lot of work. So you should also display that it wouldn't be a waste to work with you...

Western42

....I may be Insane....
None of my stories fit the bill there, and the only one that comes close is Magical Girls Might Be Psychopaths, since Jill lives in part of Japan, but the story takes place outside of Japan, so I wish ya luck.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
I would recommend that you see which story you would be interested in turning into a webcomic and contact the author to see if an agreement can be reached. I think most new and medium authors would be up for it.

Maybe you can give them a picture of a specific important scene to see if it continues to appeal to them.

That said, I'm still interested in it though, although my story takes place mainly in Japan, there's a lot of sci-fi and fantasy everywhere, and travel to other worlds and countries, so it has a bit of everything. The good side is that I have a lot of reference images of both the characters and the places

OtherSlater

Because The First Slater Died.
I mean I got something. It’s a crime drama in Japan if you’re up for it

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
None of my stories fit. I am more of a victorian London enjoyer.
A man of culture.
My story doesn't fit, and I've been turned down before, but I wouldn't mind if you feel like giving my story a second chance.