Lowest Possible Realism

So I heard of people who wanted to integrate as much realism as they could.

...but what about trying to write with the lowest possible realism?

I'm interested in what you folks come up with :D

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Invisible Dragon
Funny, I've actually seen a scribblehub gender bender novel written in a similar style to invisible dragon, the author just went ahead and poofed after the first 20 chapters though.

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
The lowest possible realism is a complete inversion or noncompliance with the fundamental laws of storytelling, narrative, and continuity. Power fantasy stories still ultimately have a cause and effect structure, they follow a path through a setting, and characters that can be made sense of by modern human standards.

A story at the lowest possible level of realism is thus disconnected from anything recognizable. It is written in an encrypted language that cannot be pronounced or written out with our alphabets. It is set in a totally unknowable location, like the inside of a black hole or beyond the edge of the universe. It ignores our ideas of cause and effect. Such a story is at the lowest level of realism because nothing about it would exist grounded in our reality.

If that story existed, it would be in the Library of Babel.

Go ahead, give it a read. They're the least realistic stories you'll ever read, if realism is defined as rooted in reality.

Underload

Lowest possible realism: When the Jp mc actually has a spine or two. When the Villans of Chinese WN's are thick with character and your heart starts palpitating whenever they come up. When the demons actually try to take over the world and when the kids suck titties and the adults do the dungeons.

The lowest possible realism is a complete inversion or noncompliance with the fundamental laws of storytelling, narrative, and continuity. Power fantasy stories still ultimately have a cause and effect structure, they follow a path through a setting, and characters that can be made sense of by modern human standards.

A story at the lowest possible level of realism is thus disconnected from anything recognizable. It is written in an encrypted language that cannot be pronounced or written out with our alphabets. It is set in a totally unknowable location, like the inside of a black hole or beyond the edge of the universe. It ignores our ideas of cause and effect. Such a story is at the lowest level of realism because nothing about it would exist grounded in our reality.

Go ahead, give it a read. They're the least realistic stories you'll ever read, if realism is defined as rooted in reality.

the stories made me feel that I'm lost in IKEA

atgongumerki

so Interstellar, Discworld and the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶

I clicked the random button.
Google Translate was confused and kicked in.
It changed the gibberish into more gibberish.
Profit?

AnnonBee

My mc is FUTANARI. Characters are similar to werewolves, faun, centaurs, and monster girls. What can be further from reality?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
So I heard of people who wanted to integrate as much realism as they could.

...but what about trying to write with the lowest possible realism?

I'm interested in what you folks come up with :D
Harems already exist.