[Mafia #1] Scribble Hub isn't a dating site! (Game Thread)

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Scribble Hub isn't a dating site!

Introduction
Alrighto~ Let's see... the microphone is working? Test 1 2 3? Anyhow! Let's keep this short and just say that there are two evil nuffian secret agents among us! :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor: They're super bad, so lynch them okay? We don't tolerate any nuffian spies here. :blob_hmph::blob_hmph::blob_hmph: I don't care if your heart gets broken or something, we're going to get rid of the nuffians if that's the last thing that we do! :blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint:

Rules
  1. No outside banter in this thread. If you're not a player, don't post here!
  2. No unauthorized private messages between participants about the game (meta-gaming).
  3. Please lemme know if you're going to be inactive and need a substitute.
  4. Roleplaying is optional, but it's fun when people do it.
  5. The ships in this game are pretend and for fun. It's not real! :blob_upset:
  6. Global forum rules apply.
  7. Please tag @ohko and bold any votes, confessions, and other important stuff.

Gameplay Overview
  • There are eight players - 6 Scribblers and 2 Secret Nuffian Agents(assigned randomly).
    • Scribbler Objective: Eliminate all the Nuffians.
    • Nuffian Objective: Control 50% or more of the town.
  • Every day is a maximum of 24 hours. The day can end early if everyone votes.
  • There is no night phase in this game. There are no night kills.
  • Every day, players must vote to lynch somebody.
    • Everyone must vote for somebody. You cannot vote for nobody.
    • The player with the most votes will get lynched at the end of the day.
    • In case of a tie, all the tied players will die.
  • There are four pairs of lovers (assigned randomly) at the beginning of the game.
    • You do not know your lover's alignment (SHF/NUF).
    • You get a PM to talk with your lover.
  • You must have a lover to stay in the game.
    • Everyone can only have one lover at a time (no polyamory).
    • If your lover dies, or if you are dumped, you have 8 hours to find a new lover.
    • You can confess to somebody to profess your love to them. If they accept your confession, they will break up with their prior lover and start dating you. Old lover PMs will be locked and a new lover PM will be started.
    • If you spend 8 hours without a lover, you will commit suicide from heartbreak.

Roles
Scribblers
  • Scribble Hub isn't a dating site! Rejoice, you're a lovely Scribbler, [Player Name] :blob_hide:
Abilities:
  • Confession: You can confess your love to somebody else. Doing so automatically causes you to break up with your prior lover. If your crush dumps their past lover and reciprocates your feelings, you become a new pair of lovers.
  • Lover's Angst: If your lover dies, or if you are dumped, you will commit suicide from heartbreak if you fail to find another lover within 8 hours.
  • Lover chat: You may talk anytime during the game with your Lover over PM.
Win condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Nuffian Agents
  • Scribble Hub isn't a dating site! Rejoice, you're a lovely Nuffian Agents, [Player Name] :blob_hide:
Abilities:
  • Confession: You can confess your love to somebody else. Doing so automatically causes you to break up with your prior lover. If your crush dumps their past lover and reciprocates your feelings, you become a new pair of lovers.
  • Lover's Angst: If your lover dies, or if you are dumped, you will commit suicide from heartbreak if you fail to find another lover within 8 hours.
  • Lover chat: You may talk anytime during the game with your Lover over PM.
  • Factional communication: At any time during the game you may talk with your partner over PM.
Win condition:
  • You win when you control 50% of the town.

Player List
@AliceShiki
@Blitz
@Assurbanipal_II
@binarysoap
@Zero300
@Gaap
@Fossil
@Enigma

Observers
@Ddraig
@Himekawa

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Day 1 starts now!

Here is your countdown timer. (~24 hours from now)

Things you can do:

Please bold and tag @ohko for actions that need my attention.

Please remember that you cannot vote for nobody. The day will end as soon as everyone has voted, and the next day will start immediately. If the vote is tied, both players will die!

If you lose your lover for any reason, you have 8 hours from the timestamp to find another lover. If you fail to convince someone to enter a relationship with you, you will die from heartbreak.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Nya. :blob_reach: Little survey here. As a scribbler, I have an obvious interest in killing the nuffians. As such scribblers should be transparent to coordinate our actions and maximize our statistical chances to murder the infidels.

Therefore post your pairings,

my partner is soapy soap. @binarysoap

Last edited:

Zero300

Vote @AliceShiki

The first person to stir trouble instead of being lovey dovey with their lover must not care about love and should be a spy.

Zero300

Good morning my sweet @Blitz !! Have you slept well? Shall I get you some breakfast?

Also, @Enigma seemed to wholeheartedly agree with @AliceShiki

Either they’re lovers or they’re spies from NUF (peh peh peh!) or @Enigma has been secretly having an affair with @AliceShiki

If that’s the case, should I get my popcorn?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Oh, I just wanted to make a clarifying statement.

This setup is based off of Mafiascum setup True Love. It's supposed to have a 50% EV (meaning that random-lynching is perfectly balanced between town/scum). All of you should know that the scum are both individually paired with a town player.

Enigma

Normal

This setup is based off of Mafiascum setup True Love. It's supposed to have a 50% EV (meaning that random-lynching is perfectly balanced between town/scum). All of you should know that the scum are both individually paired with a town player.
Good to know that the scum aren't a couple right now

binarysoap

Currently Lurking

Are you implying that there's a 50% that my darling @Assurbanipal_II is a filthy nuffian spy?
Preposterous! He would never do such a thing!

Zero300

Btw, if @AliceShiki wants to say I’m a spy because I recently put up my avi, then look at her recent activity. She’s been replying to threads involved with ‘seeing prostitutes’ and ‘spending time in prison’.