[Mafia #1] Scribble Hub isn't a dating site! (Game Thread)

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
So literally three minutes before I was about to end day 2, I saw @binarysoap liking posts in this thread.

I thought to myself — maybe soapie is going to pull a last minute tie-lynch and then technically win/draw the game!

...but then it didn’t happen xD

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So literally three minutes before I was about to end day 2, I saw @binarysoap liking posts in this thread.

I thought to myself — maybe soapie is going to pull a last minute tie-lynch and then technically win/draw the game!

*rolls laughing* I'd like to see it happening~

Fun game, got really happy with that three-way lynch in D1! Those are so fun! \(^^)/

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Confessions in either case helped town. The original setup definitely wasn’t supposed to have cleared roles like Enigma.

Tie-lynching was bloody and I didn’t expect there to be so many lynches on the first day. In the future, will probably either replace with no lynch ties or the tie caused the person who voted last to be lynched.

AliceShiki

On a side note, everyone confessing their pairings really favored the Scribblers... I wanted to keeo mine hidden because I thought it would be more fun and chaotic if nobody knew each other pairings, but...

Oh well, all is well when it ends well~
Confessions in either case helped town. The original setup definitely wasn’t supposed to have cleared roles like Enigma.

Tie-lynching was bloody and I didn’t expect there to be so many lynches on the first day. In the future, will probably either replace with no lynch ties or the tie caused the person who voted last to be lynched.
Aaaaaawn, but Tie lynchs are so fun! XD

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』

I actually had the command written down to vote for binary and was thinking whether I should vote for him or assarb. I ended up forgetting since I had to take the clothes of since it started raining

Enigma

Normal

I was worried I was hoping Blitz would vote too for a little padding

Honestly i was expecting to die if both people in the tie flipped town, blitz voting gaap and getting a spy lynched is what saved me. If I wasn't cleared I was way to suspicious imo so that was lucky for town

So Fossil and blitz were MVP for lynching gaap gg

Enigma

Normal
The biggest irony here is most of you guys are actually aligned with NUF, while I who basically could give less of a shit to NUF was a supposed Nuffian Agent
I Literally logged into scribble hub after like a year and a half after Alice advertised this game on nuf...

Blitz

Well, one game down, two to go!

You know, except for the fact that I joined a third one again.... Also, sign me up for the next one!
Which 2?

AliceShiki

I Literally logged into scribble hub after like a year and a half after Alice advertised this game on nuf...
I was hoping we'd get 8 players with Scribblers only, but people weren't joining! >.<

So I started advertising, ehehehehehe~

Let's hope Scribble can keep developing its Community Games with time~

Blitz

I was hoping we'd get 8 players with Scribblers only, but people weren't joining! >.<

So I started advertising, ehehehehehe~

Let's hope Scribble can keep developing its Community Games with time~
to be fair only enigma was the only one purely from nuf. Fossil is active on the rp games on here~

Fossil

Mafia Addict
to be fair only enigma was the only one purely from nuf. Fossil is active on the rp games on here~
I need to be more active, though. I haven't responded in a while due to being occupied with other stuff.