[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Plus1

Is it tho? Well, there was a whole discussion about this already, was it previous game? So I won't reopen it. I'm more on the cautious side, preferring to watch and wait until there are stronger causes for sus, but if the general consensus is to vote D1 I won't fight against it.

Nep

Is it tho? Well, there was a whole discussion about this already, was it previous game? So I won't reopen it. I'm more on the cautious side, preferring to watch and wait until there are stronger causes for sus, but if the general consensus is to vote D1 I won't fight against it.
I normally either vote myself, open random.org or here use the dice bot for my vote the first day.
This time was an exception because I needed to avenge Sven.

Awasti

I am [Mafia] Lackey#1. Each night I may target a player. Assuming no interference with my action, that player will be killed.

Awasti

I am [Town] Jailkeeper. Each Night, I may target a player. Assuming no interference with my action, that player will be protected from kills that night, but all their actions will be blocked that night.

Awasti

I am [Town] Doctor. Each night I may visit someone and heal them from any attack.

Awasti

I am [Town] Cop. Each night I may visit someone and check their alignment.

Awasti

I am a [Town] Cookie-kid.

I am protected from kills that target me.

Actions that target me, other than kills, will fail as if roleblocked.

I have no active abilities.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Aaqil- leaning good
Agentt- undecided
Nep- leaning mafia or undecided
Awasti- leaning mafia
Mellowha- leaning mafia
Plus 1- undecided
Thehaobospatula- haven't speak yet so idk.
Hasty- leaning mafia or undecided.

I just made this thing because I'm bored. Btw, this is based on gut feeling, as always.