[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Aaqil

Cookies!
I feel like there is something important that I thought of but forgot...
aaqilPat.png
:blob_cookie:

Creme

btw it's like almost 2AM for me and I dunno if I will be around much tomorrow since I'm going on a trip

I honestly would have liked if plus1 came back to explain stuff, but at this point I gotta work with what I have.

I think that Lissi sharing the list from the previous game feels town motivated, since information is usually advantageous to town. Like... it could be for mafia to get towncred, but I don't think Lissi would have needed to resort to such a method for towncred. Her analysis is prob enough for towncred here, and I don't think she would need to give mafia an edge?

TBH that Plus1 vote on D2 (and now D3) felt really out of the blue, especially for someone who claimed to be a really cautious player..? Feels like potential disconnect from mafia.

Plus1

Alright, so I'm 100% it's Lissi at this point. Why?

Because I'm the boxer. She's lying to all of you.

Plus1

Sorry I was inactive for so long, but things came up irl. And, whern I come back, what do I find?
I'm Town Boxer, basically a 50-50 roleblocker (50% chance I roleblock target, 50% chance I roleblock myself).

Last night, I targetted Plus1.
I think RBs should block NKs as well (?? usually it does but I'm waiting for Zone's answer on this) but since there was an NK... IDK

If no one was killed last night, I could've been more certain, but tbh right now idk since I could've punched myself just as easily.

Will come back with answer later.

Plus1

I tried to get people to catch my hint, when I quoted my message mentioning a "coach" (on page 6) along with my message saying my role was on that list, of slightly modified.

Basically, I try to RB someone, but it may fail, or target someone else entirely.

Plus1

On N1, I targeted Hasty, but he died that night so no clue if it worked. N3 I targeted Lissi, but it seems to have failed going by how there was a kill. Or maybe it worked and there is a neutral killer, too. I just give up if so.

Plus1

Aaqil, you should vote no exe for now. Otherwise, once Lissi wakes up, it's over.

Plus1

This is what I have to back up my claim

...I mean, okay? Quite the radical opinion, but I guess I understand where you're coming from

Things sure are escalating quickly, huh? My coach always tells me the most important thing is to keep a cool head so... I'll just watch from the sidelines for now

...I am ashamed to admit that I succumbed to the tentation and tapped on Lissi's link. And, all I can say is that my role is in that list. It is slightly different than shown there, though.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Aaqil, you should vote no exe for now. Otherwise, once Lissi wakes up, it's over.
@Zone_Q11 I request my name have "No Exe" next to it, :blob_no: :blob_cookie:

I can't trust a word any of you say, :(
But I will vote for No Exe, I need time to think, :(

Plus1

That's more than good enough. I do, too, to he honest. This feels like way too reckless of a move for an experienced player like Lissi. But, the facts are the facts. I'm the boxer, so she's lying.

Plus1

There couldn't possibly be two boxers, right...?
No, there shouldn't. Especially not with different abilities.

Zone_Q11

Day 3 Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Executed D1, Mafia Cyclone
  2. @Creme - Plus1
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Executed D2, Town Joker
  4. @Aaqil - [No Exe]
  5. @Awasti - Killed N2, Town Cohost
  6. @Plus1 - Lissi
  7. @Nep - Killed N1, Town Shroom
  8. @Lissi
  9. @Hasty - Killed N1, Town Tooth Fairy
--- --- ---
Lissi - 1
Plus1 - 1
[No Exe] - 1
--- --- ---
Majority is reached at 3 votes.
Here is a timer until EOD3.
--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • Creme (17)
  • Aaqil (17)
  • Plus1 (9)
  • Lissi (16)

Plus1

Hmmm... @Zone_Q11 in case Aaquil was telling the truth about his role, would he be allowed to paraphrase the info you give him directly? (meaning, if you give him the message "Hello there" from the Mafia chat, can he say "The message is 'Hello there'", without actually quoting of course?

Plus1

Aaqil*

Sorry! My phone just changes it on its own!