[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Plus1

Not being allowed to edit messages is getting annoying

Creme

Has Plus1 ever played mafia on this site? I wanna go take a quick look

Creme

Training, improvement, advice on upgrading the physical stats of our reality bound bodies.
That kinda stuff, :blob_cookie:
Do you think it's a strong enough connection to qualify as a soft?

Creme

Do you think it's a strong enough connection to qualify as a soft?
Asking this because sometimes as mafia, it's valid technique to comb through your earlier posts to find a post tangentially related to your roleclaim and say it was actually your soft. So softs also have to have a certain validity to them. It shouldn't be too weak of a connection.

Lissi

Wow... this counterclaim lol

Alright, so I guess I'll be explaining my points and then voting Plus1.

First of all, Zone informed me around midnight (after I went to sleep) that in fact, his earlier answer to my question about roleblocks and NKs was a host whoopsie, and that RBs do not actually block NKs.

Then Plus1 comes in at 4 am to say that RBs do block NKs (implied), copying my earlier claim's inaccuracy XD

You can just ask Zone yourself about whether RBs block NKs.
Or, I'll ping him with the question too here but idk for sure if he'll answer publicly

@Zone_Q11 can NKs be roleblocked?

Lissi

My theory on Cream is now invalid, btw. I realized that by the second time I mentioned it, so if you were hoping for a town!Cream theory, I no longer have it.

But the previous theory was:

I am a Boxer, AKA not the forgetful townie
Aaqil claims Agent, AKA not the forgetful townie

Plus1 claims his role was on the role list I linked, AKA the list that does not contain forgetful townie as a rolecard, though it is a linked role/page in the Cohost's card
AKA, surely he must not be the forgetful townie, bc why would he lie about it? It's a town role.

Therefore, by POE: Cream must be the forgetful townie, AKA town.

Lissi

The reason this reasoning is completely upturned because while I was questioning Zone on whether the Forgetful Townie could turn into the mafia lackey role that Awasti listed (why did you list that :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:), and if so, whether they would keep their alignment as town.

Zone told me that they could turn into that role, and they would stay town... if they were originally town.

I was like, what the heck
This is no forgetful townie

But anyways, I trashed that theory before Cream came on, I just figured waiting to see before saying it wouldn't hurt (especially because I was worried someone would fakeclaim Forgetful Townie)

It's not correct anyways because Cream claims gladiator

Lissi

especially because I was worried someone would fakeclaim Forgetful Townie
BTW, when I said this, I meant mafia CC-ing town for it, if that happened

IMO, the move I would've made as mafia here would've been to fakeclaim Forgetful Townie, because it's a proven role by the flipped town cohost (awasti)

And usually town

It's not like Zone was openly volunteering the info that the Forgetful Townie didn't have to be town, he only told me that in a follow-up question >.>

Anyways this veers off into "what happened the previous nights?" territory that is unrelated
But I bet Plus1 is the mafia Forgetful Townie (hence why he didn't claim that role, and instead chose to CC me for mine, which ig works but imo the better play here would've been to just claim forgetful townie lol)

And he got the Lackey #1 role that Awasti wrote
And that's why there was 2 kills N1

And N2, my RB went through and blocked the lackey kill, but not the main kill

And today is LYLO because... well, idk. Mafia can kill twice bringing it to 1v1 if my roleblock doesn't activate the 50% chance? actually let me check on this

Lissi

Aaqil, you should vote no exe for now. Otherwise, once Lissi wakes up, it's over.
why are you asking for no exe votes in LYLO instead of votes on me, who you supposedly claim is 100% mafia? 🤣

/vote Plus1 @Zone_Q11

Lissi

Well... idk if I'll have much time to come back to this, but I imagine that in LYLO, townies need to re-evaluate and look at all angles for each slot.

It feels rather quick that Lissi just was immediately latched on to Plus1 and decided I and Aaqil could be potentially clear... which felt wrong to me at first.

I think if the argument is strong, then she's probably town here.

Actually... now that I think about it as mafia I dunno if Lissi would be so performative as to be saying "I have a theory but I can't out it until Creme and Plus1 claim." Feels like it comes from a genuine townie place to solve (minor point)
I also think I should address this, too.

Aaqil is right that I ignored you two temporarily in favor of trying to resolve Plus1. I think if Plus1 had come up with a reasonable stance that could be from town and explained his previous reads (like, he still hasn't explained why he was so sure I was scum before I claimed), I would've looked harder at you two and done the work I said I would do

As it was, I lost motivation to try to search harder into people who were passably towny, versus someone I thought was the likeliest- by far- mafia, especially since half the thread wasn't even here until like 15 hours were left of the 48h day phase

I was waiting on claims, and y'know, questions to be answered before I moved to the next step
If you guys had come on earlier then you probably would've seen me trying to do a more thorough check on everyone by now
Or I would've scrambled for a last check maybe this morning if we still had a 0-poster and a 1-poster and it was in the end, just me and Aaqil talking...

maybe

or the motivation loss would've been more probable, I would've just voted and been like, if we lose, we lose, I can't be bothered 😂
(tbh, that's kinda what I wanted to do yesterday lol, I was like, I'm so tired of this game)

but anyways, that's my POV, basically

Aaqil

Cookies!
Asking this because sometimes as mafia, it's valid technique to comb through your earlier posts to find a post tangentially related to your roleclaim and say it was actually your soft. So softs also have to have a certain validity to them. It shouldn't be too weak of a connection.
2/3rds, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

The other 1/3rd is stuck in general confusion, :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:

Aaqil

Cookies!
or the motivation loss would've been more probable, I would've just voted and been like, if we lose, we lose, I can't be bothered 😂
(tbh, that's kinda what I wanted to do yesterday lol, I was like, I'm so tired of this game)
aaqilPat.png
:blob_cookie: