[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Oreo

The sun rises over the Old Fox Inn, signalling the start of another day. As the guests take in the early morning view, the Inn's innkeeper cooks breakfast for all to share, together with the signature tea that is a highlight of any trip to the Old Fox. However, not all currently registered guests are present...

Plus1

People. The adventurer is dead.

*Clenches teacup*

He is gone, with his ambitions, dreams, sins and virtues. Gone forever. Only a truly wicked soul could have done this.

And I believe I know who it was.

Now, I could perhaps not reveal this, bide my time, hide and manipulate like a coward, slulking along in the shadows.

However, I care not for manipulation of subterfuge. If this costs me my life then so be it.

Plus1

*Takes a deep breath, placing teacup down*

I am an Onmyouji, a diviner for the Ministry, capable of discerning what is what, truth from mirrors. Tonight, I walked out of my room and into someone else's. And I performed my rituals.

Perhaps it was sheer luck. Perhaps it was fate. But, the person I caught was undoubtedly wicked at heart. I do not know whether he has any collaborators that will come kill me tonight, but I will expect all of you to avenge me if so.

Oreo

VOTECOUNT D2
Zirrboy(1): Plus1
Not Voting (5): Everyone else
With 6 alive it takes 4 for elimination.

Last edited:

Plus1

Do with that information what you will. I will be resting in my room for a while; I could not catch a wink last night after the revelation. I will come out in a few hours.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Do with that information what you will. I will be resting in my room for a while; I could not catch a wink last night after the revelation. I will come out in a few hours.
Rest well, you have done your work well

Oreo

VOTECOUNT D2
Zirrboy(2): Plus1, Mellohwa
Not Voting (4): Everyone else
With 6 alive it takes 4 for elimination.

Amok

grblbrbl
ugh i'm still processing my meals and wallowing in my sloth i'll ask the servants to relay what was said here later. Seems like this particular caravanserai has some murdering maniac meandering about and now some sorta psychic saying they want to kill someone. I havent paaid attention to the muttering drifting thru the steam. Do i even care? I, Slochbach, merchant of princes? Perhaps , perhaps not. For now, adieu, I feel like a tortoise savaged by an eagle. My gut and mind are slow, alas.

Aaqil

Cookies!
This is not what I expected to see when I woke up today, :blob_no: :blob_cookie:
I'm gonna rest on this floor, my mind needs to process all this, :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Brings me great pain to find myself as victim of my ill omen once again.
I am Norowareta, never to be seen as righteous.

My curse bends sword and mind against me, seeding belief for my guilt in even the most impartial of judges.
I will be seen as guilty, despite the truth.

If my death is necessary, then so be it, but I implore you to look around.
One has not spoken a word since our arrival, the second heeded your call for murder without a moment's hesitation.
And the last two refuse to act.

Plus1

*Comes out of his room, yawning*

Wow, I see most of you have gathered already.

Barkeep, something strong. I feel like I'll need it
ugh i'm still processing my meals and wallowing in my sloth i'll ask the servants to relay what was said here later. Seems like this particular caravanserai has some murdering maniac meandering about and now some sorta psychic saying they want to kill someone. I havent paaid attention to the muttering drifting thru the steam. Do i even care? I, Slochbach, merchant of princes? Perhaps , perhaps not. For now, adieu, I feel like a tortoise savaged by an eagle. My gut and mind are slow, alas.
This is not what I expected to see when I woke up today, :blob_no: :blob_cookie:
I'm gonna rest on this floor, my mind needs to process all this, :blob_pat_sad: :blob_cookie:
That's fine; I did not ask for an immediate decision. Just for you all to consider my words.
Brings me great pain to find myself as victim of my ill omen once again.
I am Norowareta, never to be seen as righteous.

My curse bends sword and mind against me, seeding belief for my guilt in even the most impartial of judges.
I will be seen as guilty, despite the truth.

If my death is necessary, then so be it, but I implore you to look around.
One has not spoken a word since our arrival, the second heeded your call for murder without a moment's hesitation.
And the last two refuse to act.
Well, this... certainly complicates things. If that was really the case... I might be unable to see through a curse of such magnitude.

As I saw it before, there were three options. From best to worst, they were;

1. Zirrboy was voted out and shown to be a killer
2. I was voted out and shown to be an Onmyouji, then Zirrboy was lynched the next day
3. There would be no lynch, and Zirrboy would kill me at night, which would give away him being the culprit.
4. There would be no lynch, and the killer would kill somebody other than me, causing people to be uncertain of who to trust.

Unfortunately, that has all been thrown into disarray.

I wonder, upon death, would Zirrboy's real role be revealed if he was actually what he claims?

Aaqil

Cookies!
I wonder, upon death, would Zirrboy's real role be revealed if he was actually what he claims?
hmm, I do wonder if it would be, :blob_hmm_two:
Whops, pressed this button, :blob_cookie:
@Oreo

Last edited:

Aaqil

Cookies!
Who do you vote?
Vote: No Lynch
Ah, pressed the button again, :blob_cookie:

I do wonder if Zirrboy's words hold some truth to them, while quite unlikely, I believe it best to make my decision once more of us have gathered here, :blob_cookie: