[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Oreo

VOTECOUNT D2
Zirrboy(2): Plus1, Mellohwa
No lynch(1): Aaqil
Not Voting (3): Everyone else
With 6 alive it takes 4 for elimination.

Plus1

Vote: No Lynch
Ah, pressed the button again, :blob_cookie:

I do wonder if Zirrboy's words hold some truth to them, while quite unlikely, I believe it best to make my decision once more of us have gathered here, :blob_cookie:
Fair enough. I'm still subject to changing my vote, myself

Plus1

So you're not sure that zirrboy is the culprit?
Well, his claim about being a "Norowareta" or whatever was pretty convincing.

Thinking about it, though, even if he is telling the truth, we should still vote him out. A one in two chance of him being evil is better than the one in six of anybody else.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
No arguing with that it would seem.

But if there's nothing left to lose, I'll state my thoughts without reserve. Make the most of it.

Mellohwa is switching between bursts of bloodthirst and obedience to agreed PRs as she did in the last game.
She blamed her obliviousness and straightforward behavior on a language barrier then, but also strategically placed questions about game mechanics, so I don't buy all of it.
She's my greatest suspect.

Then comes Aaqil. He's been rather quiet and low profile, while still making sure he seemed interested in finding the culprits.
I've never seen them play or talk much outside of this game either, though.

And last is Amok. He just doesn't seem to care at all. This could mean a special role like mine, but I doubt a game of this size would have more than one. While outside those, the most common I found to behave like that were powerless guests.

Zone could be anything, but if they're evil I doubt the inactivity is going to last once the first evil falls.

Plus1

All good points; if we do lynch you and you turn out to be good, Mellowha will be my #1 suspect. I was going to keep it shushed to protect myself, but since you came out and said it, I will say my impressions.

Mellowha immediately jumped on the Zirrboy bandwagon without any evidence other than my words it seems a bit... Weird. I know it sounds hypocritical, coming from the one who started it, but wouldn't it be the perfect way to deflect blame without any risk to oneself? It is sort of suspicious.

Amok

grblbrbl
So Zirr u claim 2 be a special role thats comes up sus under invest? cos u havent claimed another ability from what i saw, nor specified a visisted target.

So if your good i want a you to defend urself more tbh. So far uve basically said "yeah not me, look at others, look at how kill-happy mell is" but other than that havent seen u hunt.

so i mean i guess what other vote is there for me atm? if u can convince me ur good i'll vote for Zone i guess, just cos mute, but eh? meh? like impress me. cos i wanna vote u. cos either u lyin or plus1 and mello are evils playing us.

Aaqil my guess rn is ur either evil or a neutral, cos you vote no lynch.

cos rn if u vote NK: tmrow chances are: 2 evil/3town or 2 evil/2town/1 neautral or 1evil/1neutral/3town whatever.

But like either way, if there's two killer and we dont get one today and we vote no lync chances are goods lose anyway.

so like ill vote Zirr/Aquil but i dont wanna yet cos im not disregarding the poss. that plus 1 can be playing us. But i think zirr playing us is more likely than plus1 playing us atm.

And i'll also be happy to vote ZoneQ11 for not breathing a word.

But im off to little market stalls they have here to buy some hookah herbs so whatever later skaters

Amok

grblbrbl
oh and i think zirr speculating whether i have a pr just rubs me the wrong way. u dont do that as good-aligned D2(well actually some experienced ppl do but fuck it i hate 'em : P). so yeah Zirr i think, despite this being a bit on the nose, and despite me wanting more info, imma vote u b4 time limit sploofs

Amok

grblbrbl
D1 i had Mell/Zirr/Zone in gut as poss. evils.

today i think MEll more green, Zirr/Aq/Zone im gonna look it. cos. bye bye imm fly to meadows green in my brain machine

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
So Zirr u claim 2 be a special role thats comes up sus under invest? cos u havent claimed another ability from what i saw, nor specified a visisted target.
Because I don't have any active abilities.
There is one night kill immunity but I don't see how that'd matter if I'm exceedingly unlikely to survive today.

So if your good i want a you to defend urself more tbh. So far uve basically said "yeah not me, look at others, look at how kill-happy mell is" but other than that havent seen u hunt.
Against whom?
+1 is pretty much certain to be guest from my side since the role he claims was highlighted green in my own specification and his result is the one mentioned.
For the others I stated my reasoning.
The only thing that changed is you taking offense at my speculation regarding your behavior.
By "special role" I don't mean a power role, but one with altered win conditions.
I win if I make it to day three, irrespective of what comes after. And I can't exactly appeal to mafia without risking lynch, hence my current strategy.

Oreo

VOTECOUNT D2
Zirrboy(2): Plus1, Mellohwa
No lynch(1): Aaqil
Aaqil(1) Amok
Not Voting (2): Everyone else
With 6 alive it takes 4 for elimination.

Amok

grblbrbl
so zirr u neautral or a guest or what?

and why even tell us about night-immunity? if u were green why not stay mute about that, claim something bigger, more impotant, and 2nite survive if someone tries to breach into your room? idont think ur thinking like a green is aughta be thinking by stepping back an saying meh, 'kill me but then kill plus1?' 'but it can be anyone' 'but i dont know who it is, so kill me'.

either ur green and something more important without night immunity sand you just claim night immunity or you're evil with either aaqil or zone. cos heres the single greatest thing:

u havent voted, your neck seems to be on the block so if ur green why not vote?

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I'm neutral.
Solid strat, didn't think of it. If I'd claimed something more after the initial post, I'd make myself more suspicious for not saying that initially.

While through voting I risk counters and saw little chance in getting more than two votes on anybody else, making it pointless for me and also dwindling my chances at getting +1 to unvote me.

Amok

grblbrbl
ok thanks so, bluntly, here's where i'm at:

I dont know how many killers there are. might be one, two, idk.

soooooooooooooooooo...........

i'm green. so if ur a neutral, and u don't help green find the killers, i'd rather vote you out because thats safer than hitting a green so for now my vote is aquil, but if you dont help the greens huint im happy to trust plus1 and push to elim u at the end. so help us or die basically. Good luck >.<

Amok

grblbrbl
*Takes a deep breath, placing teacup down*

I am an Onmyouji, a diviner for the Ministry, capable of discerning what is what, truth from mirrors. Tonight, I walked out of my room and into someone else's. And I performed my rituals.

Perhaps it was sheer luck. Perhaps it was fate. But, the person I caught was undoubtedly wicked at heart. I do not know whether he has any collaborators that will come kill me tonight, but I will expect all of you to avenge me if so.
why did you claim instead of voting first and seeing where that goes? why be reckless?

aaaaanddddd..................

here's the clincher, maybe if Zirr is really a neautral then you never got a wicked result, and instead this is all a charade cos u and ur bud, poss mellohwa, figured that fake-framing a green and fake-claiming a seer was great way to win this?

if Zirr is neuitral, should we trust u?

Aaqil

Cookies!
Why did you vote No Lynch AAqil>?

WHy are you voting thusly now?
Cause I pinged Oreo, then panicked once I realised that I had no idea who to vote, so in order to avoid the likely awkward conversation that would follow that, I just went with what was essentially the same as not deciding, :p :blob_cookie:
Social situations are hard! :blob_pat_sad: