[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Aaqil

Cookies!
aaqilSnow.png

An indoor snow room, lovely, :blob_cookie:

Aaqil

Cookies!
What reason might you lovely people have come to this inn for? :blob_cookie:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I saw the post on the quest board at the adventurers guild. There was a lottery there and the first prize was coming to this inn for free. I was pretty broke and can barely even survive the next day so I just tried my luck at the lottery and somehow won! I have great luck I tell ya.

Plus1

A long-deserved vacation. A break of monotony. My duties, while important, can be... draining. And besides, what use is making money if one does not get to spend it?

Plus1

View attachment 14839
An indoor snow room, lovely, :blob_cookie:
Are you fond of snow? I personally prefer my water in liquid form... or solid if it is ice, cooling a fine, preferably alcoholic, drink.

Why come to an inn to get something that you could achieve by climbing any of the mountains around these parts? People usually like places to he warmer indoors than outside, not the opposite

Plus1

guys I think you registered for the wrong game..
With no real information to go off of on day 1, it is either this or radio silence... I honestly do not see the issue in a bit of banter

Aaqil

Cookies!
Are you fond of snow? I personally prefer my water in liquid form... or solid if it is ice, cooling a fine, preferably alcoholic, drink.

Why come to an inn to get something that you could achieve by climbing any of the mountains around these parts? People usually like places to he warmer indoors than outside, not the opposite
I am fond of a snowy person, never touched snow before, :p :blob_cookie:

Jailbreak571

Just had lunch and it was great! By the way, most people here are just silent and are not getting out of their rooms, I wonder what they are doing there?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I'm training my arts skills here in this inn with beautiful scenery and serene atmosphere, playing music instruments here is one in a lifetime experience. Oh, and don't you know that this inn is famous for their exquisite tea ceremony? I'm planning on asking the hostess here to teach me, I do hope she would accept me.
Just had lunch and it was great! By the way, most people here are just silent and are not getting out of their rooms, I wonder what they are doing there?
What's the menu for lunch, Sir adventurer? And they're probably still resting in their respective rooms, tired from their long journey to get here.

Plus1

I wouldn't say it's 'most people'... Just one or two. And it's likely they simply did not expect much to happen during the first day, so they did not... check what their fellow guests are up to.

It is normal to think that way; I wouldn't put it against them as long as they come out tomorrow.

I'm training my arts skills here in this inn with beautiful scenery and serene atmosphere, playing music instruments here is one in a lifetime experience

Ah, I see, a fellow enjoyer of the fine arts. I, myself, am no musician, but I do believe I have the ear to tell a great player from a mediocre one.

Would you care to play a song for a bored old man? It's getting quite dull, drinking here all my myself... not counting that vinegar-swilling... thing.

Amok

grblbrbl
*Amok, after laying in the sun for seven hours, turns around to bake the other side*
Hmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmm just reeeeelaaaaaxxxxx

Plus1

*Amok, after laying in the sun for seven hours, turns around to bake the other side*
Hmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmm just reeeeelaaaaaxxxxx
*Giving the side-eye*

Well, at least it seems inoffensive enough. I suppose I'll just ignore its presence and... peculiarities.

Jailbreak571

What's the menu for lunch, Sir adventurer? And they're probably still resting in their respective rooms, tired from their long journey to get here.
Oh nothin fancy, just some plain old scrambled egg. I don't want to get fancy here and I don't really get the tastes of nobles that want some fancy cooked dishes when a simple egg is enough.

Jailbreak571

I wouldn't say it's 'most people'... Just one or two. And it's likely they simply did not expect much to happen during the first day, so they did not... check what their fellow guests are up to.

It is normal to think that way; I wouldn't put it against them as long as they come out tomorrow.
Oh is that so? I thought there are more of us here because of the rooms that I passed through the hallway but to think that there are only one or two people that are staying there is quite intriguing (inner monologue: damn, it's really hard to keep being formal to these guys. I'm only an adventurer and I really don't want to offend people that are staying here.)

Plus1

*Maintaining a strained smile as his brow twitches*

Jailbreak571

*stares at the horizon, thinking if it's the apples we made along the way*