[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Huh. Either Mello is lying about being Geisha, or Amok was right about not the fact that flips doesn't confirm the presence of other roles.

@Amok, that still doesn't explain why you didn't claim your role. This could've literally been prevented had you just claimed Guest. (I mean, we would've thrown D3 into confusion, but still.)

By the way, how come there was a N3 kill at all? @Mellohwa, what did you do last night?
I blocked myself last night

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
This is unexpected. I thought the mafia can't kill again....

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
...yeah, no. I don't buy that.
Just tell me the truth. Are we in a 1v1v1 situation, and did you become a Goon after all?
Fine, I'll explain it to you.

My role, geisha can visit someone at night and block their role. But, Townies pr can also be block by me, not just the mafia.

That's why, on N1 where I don't know who's suspicious bcs of how D1 ended, I block myself to not block Townies by chance.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Fine, I'll explain it to you.

My role, geisha can visit someone at night and block their role. But, Townies pr can also be block by me, not just the mafia.

That's why, on N1 where I don't know who's suspicious bcs of how D1 ended, I block myself to not block Townies by chance.
I did want to explain it yesterday.

But you people just had to hammer Amok.....sighh

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
...yeah, no. I don't buy that.
Just tell me the truth. Are we in a 1v1v1 situation, and did you become a Goon after all?
Since Amok death reveal him as a guest, there's a possibility that the kagekiyo/neutral doesn't exist.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
My current conclusion if there was no neutral:

Town consist of 2 pr and 3 guest
Mafia consist of 1 killer and 1 support(and somehow managed to kill lastnight) that could redirect(?) Roleblocker