[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Registration Closed)

Oreo

The Old Fox Inn is a paradise hotel where guests can indulge in the greatest comforts. There is always some sort of event going on, and every visitor has access to banquets and entertainment. Only happy memories are ever made in the Old Fox Inn. However, a certain member of staff, not seen, not heard, yet always, and very watchful, is trying to make the guests forget their past, and their troubles, by all means. Even if it kills them.

General Mechanics
  1. The game starts when it starts, as early as when the minimum player requirement (7) is reached and all roles have been sent. Sign up by typing /join here. For specs or subs, type /spec or /sub.
  2. Every Day phase (48 hours), all living players must talk in the game thread and vote for one person. The player with the most number of votes will be eliminated (lynched). All within ties will be eliminated. Players can vote for no lynch.
  3. Every Night phase (24 hours), no player is allowed to talk in the game thread. Power roles (PR) can use their ability during this time, while mafia must choose to kill one person, or else one of the mafia members is killed randomly.
  4. The existences or the numbers of PR and Neutrals is not known.
  5. The host will reveal a player's team and role in the game thread once they are eliminated (lynched or killed).

General Rules
  1. The host can add and remove any rules if the need arises.
  2. Please do not screenshot or quote messages received from the host (@Oreo) in your role pm.
  3. Please do not discuss the game outside this thread.
  4. Please do not delete your posts, but you may edit them within 5 minutes of posting.
  5. Breaking the rules might get you subbed out or modkilled, depending on the severity.
  6. If you think someone played unfairly or broke a rule, tell me via your role PM. Please inform me as well if you are busy and cannot play anymore.

Pokes @Aaqil @Agentt @Aimzay @Amok @Anon2021 @Erys @greyblob @Hasty @Mellohwa @Zirrboy

Participants
1. Amok
2. Aaqil
3. Zirrboy
4. Jailbreak571
5. Mellohwa
6. Plus1
7. Zone_Q11

Spectators
1. Agentt
2. greyblob
3. Anon2021
4. Erys
5. Tilgarial
6. Hydro
7. TheOneWho
8. Hasty

Last edited:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
When I got the ping and saw the topic I thought it was gonna be a preemptive exclusion note...
Guess I'll go the official way this time around.

/spec

Amok

grblbrbl
When I got the ping and saw the topic I thought it was gonna be a preemptive exclusion note...
Guess I'll go the official way this time around

/spec
i had bikers ready to visit your house btw

Aaqil

Cookies!
The Old Fox Inn is a paradise hotel where guests can indulge in the greatest comforts. There is always some sort of event going on, and every visitor has access to banquets and entertainment. Only happy memories are ever made in the Old Fox Inn. However, a certain member of staff, not seen, not heard, yet always, and very watchful, is trying to make the guests forget their past, and their troubles, by all means. Even if it kills them.

General Mechanics

General Rules

Pokes @Aaqil @Agentt @Aimzay @Amok @Anon2021 @Erys @greyblob @Hasty @Mellohwa @Zirrboy

Participants

Spectators
/join, :blob_cookie:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
/join

First time I will be playing this stuff cause I find it interesting. Can you Tell me anything that I need to know if you can besides the rules?

Agentt

Thighs
/join

First time I will be playing this stuff cause I find it interesting. Can you Tell me anything that I need to know if you can besides the rules?
Just be online for like 5 minutes every 2 days atleast. This may seem like a small thing but half of the participants can't do this

Amok

grblbrbl

oh my its getting crowded in here. i sure hope someone doesnt like accidentally kill me or somethin

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
With so many skipping I might actually have to play...