Recommendations magical girl in a cultivation world.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Either this^^^, or cultivators being magical girls/boys. I am severely sleep-deprived and not capable of stringing coherent sentences together as of this moment, so youbwill have to do with this. Nya, for some reason

Twin

I do remember a webtoon named "cultivation, kidding me?" where there was a magic girl character(not the MC though)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
sakura card captor ren was a cultivator 100%
Dude's a taoist, there's a vein diagram between that and cultivator and Syaoran is not in the intersection.

Unless he starts to scream about mount Tai.
Either this^^^, or cultivators being magical girls/boys. I am severely sleep-deprived and not capable of stringing coherent sentences together as of this moment, so youbwill have to do with this. Nya, for some reason
... the magical girls and boys are powered by truth, justice and friendship, something that neither the cultivators nor the RL lawmakers/ enforcers grow from.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Dude's a taoist, there's a vein diagram between that and cultivator and Syaoran is not in the intersection.
it doesnt matter if he is a japanese re skin... he is arrogant and extract energy from heaven and earth.
how he is not an cultivator, he even save the damnsel in distress

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
it doesnt matter if he is a japanese re skin... he is arrogant and extract energy from heaven and earth.
how he is not an cultivator, he even save the damnsel in distress
Fair point.

Also, iirc, as a cultivator, he sucks ass when everything he does is just stabbing talismans for special effects and most of the time, he is the one watching Sakura getting the card of the day.

Rarely is he the one to save the damsel.

Also, #JusticeforCousin

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
... the magical girls and boys are powered by truth, justice and friendship, something that neither the cultivators nor the RL lawmakers/ enforcers grow from.
This is hilarious to me. If the whole world is filled with scheming Cultivators who don't gain power from being good, then that means there's a power vacuum. Inserting a Magical Girl into that position would instantly make her the Goddess of Compassion in that world, no?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
This is hilarious to me. If the whole world is filled with scheming Cultivators who don't gain power from being good, then that means there's a power vacuum. Inserting a Magical Girl into that position would instantly make her the Goddess of Compassion in that world, no?
Ya.

Then she will be the OP MC of the generic story featuring her againsting the hypocrite orthodox sects and crazyass demonic cults.