Resolved Main Page Cover Update Time

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Hey all,

So I updated my cover but it's still showing the old one on the main page under "new updates" and on my series before I click on it. Is there some latency there or should it be updated automatically? Or do I have to do something special to update those other areas of cover art?

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
Hey all,

So I updated my cover but it's still showing the old one on the main page under "new updates" and on my series before I click on it. Is there some latency there or should it be updated automatically? Or do I have to do something special to update those other areas of cover art?
I don’t know how long it is, but it takes a while to update everywhere.

D

Deleted member 29316

Tony manually approves the covers for our stories, so it always takes a while. According to @Mihou, it's about 1-3 hours normal, but there were times I've experienced 8 hours before getting approved.

Just chill and relax. Tony's doing his best. :blob_melt:

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Tony manually approves the covers for our stories, so it always takes a while. According to @Mihou, it's about 1-3 hours normal, but there were times I've experienced 8 hours before getting approved.

Just chill and relax. Tony's doing his best. :blob_melt:

My cover was approved and I switched it. But it's not showing up in some of the places.

EDIT: Or at least it wasn't. It's all fine now. Although my original question if there is some latency there stands, because that really seems it was the case at this point.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
My cover was approved and I switched it. But it's not showing up in some of the places.

EDIT: Or at least it wasn't. It's all fine now. Although my original question if there is some latency there stands, because that really seems it was the case at this point.
Just give it some wait. It'll come up around the same day you posted it