Delete

Last edited by a moderator:

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Rainbows and cinders
Roses and frills
Decor with webs and ash

Sweep the sides of soot
Brought in, by the taste, of rancor-ity.
Sweetness blurs with envy
Gazes upon gazes, hands reach.

Corridor of mirrors, blankets and tall
Flowers bloom dark velvety-rich.
Lacquer the sullen halls, entwined withy,
Sitting above, the mansion waits,
The silent woods sleeps on.
Imo could be a my house of horrors/I’m actually a cultivation bigshot type of book

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sounds like the daily life of a maid in a mansion.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I feel like it is from Elden Ring or more specifically, another product of FromSoftware.

Imahermit

-The hands in the mirror-​
A maid with a frilly and bouncing uniform walked through the dark corridors of the mansion she currently resided and worked in. With a lamp in hand she was going to the greenhouse for a routine examination, her job was a dream job, one of cheer and joy, that is unless you turned around in front of the room she was approaching. As she proceeded towards the green house entrance which was connected via a glass door she heard something, crash, she turned around only to quickly realize her mistake… she had turned around in front of the room they were told to never turn around in front of, the mirror room.
She slowly turned around, stuttering and muttering obscene things that should not be repeated, words that even the gods would look down on, all because of a single mirror. She finally fully turned around and once she did she saw a hand, a pale white hand reaching towards her, she attempted to run away but it was to late, it grasped her hair and pulled her screaming and writhing form towards the entrance to the room, she grabbed the side of the open door and clawed at it. Her nails leaving deep groves within the paint and wood as she desperately struggled to get out of the grasp of the hand pulling her towards her demise, but it was too late as another one grabbed the top of her head and pulled it back, snapping her neck due to the sheer force the hand exuded while doing so. She fell limp, the lamp making a resounding bang as it hit the floor. After her lifeless body had ceased moving at all she was pulled into the eerie mirror by the hands and the mirror once again resumed its dormant state after finishing its meal.
A man walked by the room to check what all the noise was, once he saw the scratch marks he said out loud, “Oh, just another one becoming dinner, guess I won’t have to feed it today.”
He proceeded to look out the window to see the hill the mansion sat on going downwards into the deep woods below, where monsters like the one in the mirror freely roamed.
Here’s my take on it I guess, hope you liked it. Also this was written on mobile so don’t judge errors ;(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 57675

-The hands in the mirror-​
A maid with a frilly and bouncing uniform walked through the dark corridors of the mansion she currently resided and worked in with a lamp in hand going to the greenhouse for a routine examination, her job was a dream job, one of cheer and joy, unless you turned around in front of the room she was approaching. As she proceeded towards the green house entrance which was connected via a glass door she heard something, crash, she turned around only to quickly realize her mistake… she had turned around in front of a room they were told to never turn around in front of, the mirror room.
She slowly turned around, stuttering and muttering obscene things that should not be repeated, words that even the gods will look down on, all because of a single mirror. She finally fully turned around and once she did she saw a hand, a pale white hand reaching towards her, she attempted to run away but it was to late, it grasped her hair and pulled her screaming and writhing form towards the entrance to the room, she grabbed the side of the open door and clawed at it. Her nails leaving deep groves within the paint and wood as she desperately struggled to get out of the grasp of the hand pulling her towards her demise, but it was too late as another one grabbed the top of her head and pulled it back, snapping her neck due to the sheer force the hand exuded while doing so. She fell limp, the lamp making a resounding bang as it hit the floor. As she fell limp she was pulled into the eerie mirror by the hands and the mirror once again resumed its dormant state after finishing its meal.
A man walked by the room to check what all the noise was, once he saw the scratch marks he said out loud, “Oh, just another one becoming dinner, guess I won’t have to feed it today.”
He proceeded to look out the window to see the hull the mansion sat on going downwards into the deep woods below, where monsters like the one in the mirror freely roamed.
Here’s my take on it I guess, hope you liked it. Also this was written on mobile so don’t judge errors ;(
Nice!