Make a Story out of Emojis.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

Post a line only in emojis.
Succeeding comment tries make a story of those emojis.

And the cycle continues! :D

Blitz

γ€Žβ›°Ping-Pong Catβ„οΈγ€γ€Žβš‘οΈNew memberβš‘οΈγ€
:blobspearpeek::blob_paint::blobtaco::blob_teehee::blob_ninja::blob_gift:Was growing eggplants. Unfortunately, when it came out, it was too small and wrinkled. So I left it to the caterpillars.

:blob_popcorn::blob_thor::blob_upset::blob_unsure::blob_neutral::sweating_profusely::blob_highfive::blob_party::blobtaco::blob_shock::blob_hide::blob_melt:
I was enjoying some freshly popped corn that I had made when a loud noise startled me. My neighbor was doing some renovation and it was too loud so I couldn't watch any movies I planned to.

After some moments of contemplating I decided to go and ask them how long it's gonna take, however due to my crippling social anxiety I decided against it.

Luckily another neighbors went and talked to them and it soon quietened down. I was so happy I just wanted to celebrate and give them a high five.

However I suddenly heard another loud noise. I took a peek and it turned out that my neighbor accidentally dropped their hammer on their toes. Poor fellow

D

Deleted member 45782

I was sleeping but then I felt hungry so I was grabbing some cookies from the cookie jar ma just freshly baked this afternoon. Suddenly there was a loud boom! I looked around and sweat started to beam on my forehead. I remembered I just watched predator this evening. Another boom! I got scared and panicked and hid under the kitchen island. I cried cause I dropped my cookie. I turned around and it was my doggie slamming his tail in his sleep and hitting the tile, I think he was dreaming about this morning game of fetch. I looked at the cookie I dropped. Too hungry to care I popped it in my mouth. It tasted really weird. I rushed to the sink to spit it out but I gobbled up most of it already. My eyes started to close and I tried to blink it open but I couldn't and slowly I lost unconsciousness.

Ma just what did you put in this cookie thing? Wait...

πŸ˜°πŸ€‘πŸ˜΅πŸ˜ΊπŸ’‹πŸ€–β˜ƒοΈπŸŒ‹πŸŒπŸ™ˆπŸŽ²πŸ”­

Aaqil

Cookies!
I was sleeping but then I felt hungry so I was grabbing some cookies from the cookie jar ma just freshly baked this afternoon. Suddenly there was a loud boom! I looked around and sweat started to beam on my forehead. I remembered I just watched predator this evening. Another boom! I got scared and panicked and hid under the kitchen island. I cried cause I dropped my cookie. I turned around and it was my doggie slamming his tail in his sleep and hitting the tile, I think he was dreaming about this morning game of fetch. I looked at the cookie I dropped. Too hungry to care I popped it in my mouth. It tasted really weird. I rushed to the sink to spit it out but I gobbled up most of it already. My eyes started to close and I tried to blink it open but I couldn't and slowly I lost unconsciousness.

Ma just what did you put in this cookie thing? Wait...

πŸ˜°πŸ€‘πŸ˜΅πŸ˜ΊπŸ’‹πŸ€–β˜ƒοΈπŸŒ‹πŸŒπŸ™ˆπŸŽ²πŸ”­
wth

D

Deleted member 45782

Sis was eating cookies when sibling mentioned there was also vanilla ice cream. Ofc, their twin already took a good chunk of it before they got to it so they were pretty full and satisfied. Parents say no more, you need control your sugar intake. Their cousin who was staying over for the summer didn't want to get involved and just watched. But sadly he too got yelled at. Auntie and Uncle finally came to pick the cousin up, really cool aunty and Uncle, the siblings' favorite. Aunty god mad at the siblings' parents for yelling at their kid (the cuz) who doesn't like fights and is now in the other room waiting for the arguments to stop. It was Christmas and but it just didn't feel like it since their family was always ready to take out the other after a round or two of arguments. The siblings' that are the sweet stuff had secretly tried to mend their parents relationship with their favorite cool and badass aunty and Uncle and got them to agree to spend time together this Christmas but it looks like once again all bets are off. The cousin got ready to pack up his suitcase, he didn't like confrontation or talk much but he missed them too. The siblings' tried to cheer him and said they will think of something so they can hang out again (the trio are pretty close as kids) when grandpa came along drinking his coffee and yelled at both the siblings' and the cousin's parents to settle down for once and celebrate like a real goddamn family something they haven't done for ages and he'll like his kids to at least be all together for the holidays bc he hasn't seen em much at all. The kids were normally confused bc grandpa was usually quiet and never really got into it. But probably bc their grandma was crying in the other room why their kids never got along and grandpa after years of patience finally told his kids to snap it off, the field has been going on for too many yrs and it's gonna make their kids the same way they have become: angry and irritable and miserable. The parents realized their kids were watching them so they decided to stop. The aunt and uncle reluctantly agreed to stop and just spend the Christmas night not fighting. The siblings' and the cousin's were so happy they got to play around a lot with each other after last few yrs. They exhausted themselves after they ate too many sweets. While everyone fell asleep Santa took a cookie from the plate as he sat the fireplace, his legs exhausted. He was happy and content, hardest wish he has come across for in ages but a wish was a wish. He smiled at their messy handwritten letter: for this Christmas, we want our parents to be okay with each other again so we can spend the day with our cuzins. We miss them and we want this present. Love, Sara, Clara and Belton.

But he knew who the letter was really written by. His old buddy. Too darn to admit it but that old fellow really couldn't stand it anymore and just wanted them all to be together in one goddamn place in same room for once in ages but had been trying all he can but to no avail in getting them to come together. Santa smiled as he took out keychains and dangled them in front of him.

It never hurts to bribe once in awhile.

He placed the keys to the new suv sitting in the garage and a coach bag under the tree. He ate the lust bit of cookie crumbs and left.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
One day the son came in and found out that his mom married a ninja! He was so perplexed that he consulted his little fairy friend. She told him to seek a wise sage who was a 10000 year old zombie. He paid his respects to old Zombie-sensei, who told him that he was the heir to a Kingdom in the far reaches of the universe and in order to claim the throne, he must marry a pair of goggles. This was too complicated so he decided to just camp out in the woods. He then burned to death by accidentally tripping and falling on top of the fire.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I fell off my bicycle, and then I found out someone had sabotaged it. The saboteur was laughing at me. Suddenly, we both got abducted by aliens. I watched happily as they probed the saboteur's butt, but then it was my turn to have my butt probed, and the saboteur had another good laugh at my expense. Then, they started pulling out both of our intestines. They replaced our intestines with some sort of synthetic tubes, so thankfully the contents of our stomachs had somewhere to go. Then, they fed us some of their alien food for science. It tasted awful! After barfing up everything, we went to sleep, but we both had a hangover when we woke up. I found the saboteur snuggled up to me, and the saboteur rolled his eyes at my embarrassment. He put his thumb up my butt, and it felt good, so good that we fell in love and forgot about the aliens.

I'm worried about catching Covid by touching things with my hands, but I'm OK because I always wash my hands when I get home. I also wash the handle of the faucet for good measure.

Last edited:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman

There once was a boy who liked a girl. However, she confessed to having a boyfriend already that she loved very much. She then said that she had plenty of love to spread so made the boy her boyfriend too. So both boys shared the same girl and they all loved each other so much that they eventually got married to each other. Then the planet Saturn crashed on earth, killing everyone.

D

Deleted member 45782

There was a writer who was sipping coffee trying to come up with a story but all their stories were crap. They grew frustrated as they couldn't come up with any new ideas that sounded worth to write a story about. They took a walk at the park and found a genie lamp at the bottom of the pond. Fishing it out, they made a wish to give them some inspiration for story writing. The genie showed him an old man in a wheelchair and his blind wife. The writer wrote then their elopement from ages ago. But the writer wanted more interesting stories, more out of there stories. So the genie granted him his second wish to see something out of there, and he got to watch two squids acting like dicks and fighting each other out under the sea. When they finally were done battling, one was given a medal. Then both went back to their castle, happily drunk on seawine. The writer wondered what just happened but then got the bright idea to do a squid BL novel from this. Naturally, the writer got started writing.